SocialSeo.com PTP site

cherry123

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Oct 11, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The https://socialseos.com is a posting site that you can post on different social media sites to make money. This site was formerly called bulkcomments.com but the name was changed a while back.

Whats your experience with this earning site

What I know about this website is they are not accepting any new members and I don't see any user on this website is part of this website so cannot relate

What I know about this website is they are not accepting any new members and I don't see any user on this website is part of this website so cannot relate
Yeah but. I'm part of the site. I hear they will start accepting new members again from next month. Maybe then I will post my ref link here for people to join

Yeah but. I'm part of the site. I hear they will start accepting new members again from next month. Maybe then I will post my ref link here for people to join
That's exciting. How much is the referral commission? How many times you got paid from the website?

I also registered on this website but when I registered then, there were small task to do so I left it. But I will re check it once again

Some unanswered questions -
What is the pay rate?
Word/ character requirement?
Payout options?
Genre of posting?
These are important for PTP.

What is the pay rate?
Payout options?
Genre of posting?
up to 8 cents per post, PayPal is the payment processor. you just need 2 line sentences and posting in mostly on social media platforms.

Earn.cash which is this never heard about it. For socislseo the minimum payout is still $5
Earn.cash is the sister site of Answeree. Many were not paid in Answeree , but my friend, is always paid up to $10 for every 4 days. I do not know how he made it. I think you know @Shavkat , he a member of earn.cash and Answeree and he is always paid. He is alone there in those sites.

Earn.cash is the sister site of Answeree. Many were not paid in Answeree , but my friend, is always paid up to $10 for every 4 days. I do not know how he made it. I think you know @Shavkat , he a member of earn.cash and Answeree and he is always paid. He is alone there in those sites.
I think it is due to quality of questions answers so may members are posting contents that the admin is not looking for or even a content that doesn't meet admin requirements or something like that, if there is some members getting paid this is the only explication.

I have heard about a site called bulkcomments.com and I did not know the site was rebranded as socialseo. I just checked the site, it looks like a microjob site.

I have heard about a site called bulkcomments.com and I did not know the site was rebranded as socialseo. I just checked the site, it looks like a microjob site.
It cannot be used to grow a forum but just a page on search engine so the same concept as everve one but as form in microjob site.

It cannot be used to grow a forum but just a page on search engine so the same concept as everve one but as form in microjob site.
Yes, by using the keyword "SEO", they are trying to trick people. This is some sort of clickbait.

I think it is due to quality of questions answers so may members are posting contents that the admin is not looking for or even a content that doesn't meet admin requirements or something like that, if there is some members getting paid this is the only explication.
That site no longer pays people. It is still existing but no one is working. Someday it may pay people to post questions and answers on that site and its sister site.

I would really like to join this website because their pay rate is really good and I hope they soon start accepting new users and then I can join

What is the pay rate?
Payout options?
Genre of posting?
I think this is one of the most important questions that people should ask instead of just joining any platform anyhow

I have joined the website but I dislike when they take 3-4 days to credit our account after we complete it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back