What's new

Social media Hiatus

I have tried to move away from social media, but I always seem to come back to it. These days I mostly use social media for work and SEO needs, so it's more work stuff. I don't usually use social media for social needs aside from talking to close friends and family. I don't comment on most of anything unless it's business related.

I find myself mostly watching stuff on TikTok or Instagram. But other than that I don't frequent most social sites.

I don't use Facebook, Instagram, etc. but I do use X, mostly just for news since breaking news happens so fast on the platform. I spend maybe an hour tops a day on there and it is throughout the day. Going on for 5 to 10 min at a time just to see if anything is happening.

I wouldn't be able to get away from using social media because a lot of what I do is tied to social media platforms. My work in the office is partly carried out using social media platforms. I can never stop using Facebook and Instagram.

I have successfully achieved that with Facebook. To be honest, I do not even remember that it exists. I remember setting a timer once for Instagram. After certain hours, my internet subscription for the app would halt until the next day. I love the effect it had on me. Perhaps I should do it again.

After having a Facebook account for almost 10 years, I realized that it is not something that I really need in my life. And trust me, I was right. It has benefited me a lot as far as my mental peace is concerned because I had seen a lot of negativity in there. I'm happy that I've dumped all that negativity by deactivating my account.

I have tried to move away from social media, but I always seem to come back to it. These days I mostly use social media for work and SEO needs, so it's more work stuff. I don't usually use social media for social needs aside from talking to close friends and family. I don't comment on most of anything unless it's business related.

I find myself mostly watching stuff on TikTok or Instagram. But other than that I don't frequent most social sites.
I can relate! I mostly watch stuff on TikTok and Instagram too. Whenever I watch on TikTok, I'm usually just on my Following feed not my FYP so I can only see what I wanted to. How about you?

I've managed to definitively get away from some social networks, such as Instagram, which I haven't used for a month and a half, although it's quite a long time, I still think there's a long time left until I've gotten rid of it, I hardly use Twitter either, I only use Facebook and I think that in the future I'll stop using it too.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back