What's new

Social media Hiatus

I have tried to move away from social media, but I always seem to come back to it. These days I mostly use social media for work and SEO needs, so it's more work stuff. I don't usually use social media for social needs aside from talking to close friends and family. I don't comment on most of anything unless it's business related.

I find myself mostly watching stuff on TikTok or Instagram. But other than that I don't frequent most social sites.

I don't use Facebook, Instagram, etc. but I do use X, mostly just for news since breaking news happens so fast on the platform. I spend maybe an hour tops a day on there and it is throughout the day. Going on for 5 to 10 min at a time just to see if anything is happening.

I wouldn't be able to get away from using social media because a lot of what I do is tied to social media platforms. My work in the office is partly carried out using social media platforms. I can never stop using Facebook and Instagram.

I have successfully achieved that with Facebook. To be honest, I do not even remember that it exists. I remember setting a timer once for Instagram. After certain hours, my internet subscription for the app would halt until the next day. I love the effect it had on me. Perhaps I should do it again.

After having a Facebook account for almost 10 years, I realized that it is not something that I really need in my life. And trust me, I was right. It has benefited me a lot as far as my mental peace is concerned because I had seen a lot of negativity in there. I'm happy that I've dumped all that negativity by deactivating my account.

I have tried to move away from social media, but I always seem to come back to it. These days I mostly use social media for work and SEO needs, so it's more work stuff. I don't usually use social media for social needs aside from talking to close friends and family. I don't comment on most of anything unless it's business related.

I find myself mostly watching stuff on TikTok or Instagram. But other than that I don't frequent most social sites.
I can relate! I mostly watch stuff on TikTok and Instagram too. Whenever I watch on TikTok, I'm usually just on my Following feed not my FYP so I can only see what I wanted to. How about you?

I've managed to definitively get away from some social networks, such as Instagram, which I haven't used for a month and a half, although it's quite a long time, I still think there's a long time left until I've gotten rid of it, I hardly use Twitter either, I only use Facebook and I think that in the future I'll stop using it too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back