What's new

Social Media effects on Bitcoin.

The effects of the social media on anything is that it increases the awareness the more on anything it's discussing about. So does it happen with the bitcoin too. A lot of players get to start coming in to the cryptocurrency space

I believe that the social media platforms has a very great influence and effect on the Bitcoin as the more discusions are around the Bitcoin, the more interesting number of people are getting into Bitcoin transaction

I think social media have affect on bitcoin because social media has made it so popular and with other cryptocurrency, this has really helped in spreading it.

I believe that news affects bitcoin a lot because all it takes is for somebody to say that a country is going to ban bitcoin and then the price starts going down.

I do not think that social media can have any direct effect on Bitcoin or any other crypto coins. It might have a minor effect on the price if false rumors get spread and people stop investing in it for a time being though.

Twitter has the biggest influence in the crypto space.
Some many crypto companies and exchanges has a Twitter handle where most of them post some good Airdrops which attracts a lot of followers to their page and so on enlighten more people about crypto currency

If crypto currencies had not used social media for promotion and advertising, a lot of crypto currencies would have never seen the day light. In fact these days people take cue from social promotions to invest in coins.

I don't really seems to get first hand information about crypto currency on Facebook because i am not a fan and I don't subscribe to those channels that will later scam me, but i get my information from luno wallet account update.
Facebook is the main platform where you get first hand information about Bitcoin news and stories, apart from Bitcoin news, everyother news too are also there, everything you need to know is on Facebook.

Social media is a world of it's own one where crypto currency and not just bitcoin lives, I think twitter has the most influence for me with Facebook close too when it comes to bitcoin and it's news

Social media like Twitter is responsible for the crypto coin like dogecoin to rise in it's value. When Elon Musk tweets something about dogecoin , the price moves up all of a sudden. Same thing applies to Bitcoin and other crypto coins. Social media is a powerful tool to let know others about bitcoin and it's potential.

The period we are now is a time where almost everyone has a social media account and I cannot but wonder how far social media has helped increase awareness of bitcoin and even affected the price of the king of all Cryptocurrencies. Also which platform do you think propagates bitcoin the most?
With my own view. I will say that twitter is the most suitable social media. Because most airdrops do say request for twitter like to receive tokens

I do not think that social media can have any direct effect on Bitcoin or any other crypto coins. It might have a minor effect on the price if false rumors get spread and people stop investing in it for a time being though.
I think it does. To a great extent, the level of awareness cryptocurrencies have attained now could only have been made possible by social media platforms. Many wouldn't have had any idea about bitcoin and the likes if those sites weren't there.

I think it does. To a great extent, the level of awareness cryptocurrencies have attained now could only have been made possible by social media platforms. Many wouldn't have had any idea about bitcoin and the likes if those sites weren't there.

Cryptocurrencies have more to do with world governments, crypto markets, mining activities, crypto trades, etc. Social media might have some impact on crypto prices, but it would not have a similar impact as other factors might have. Does social media have any effect on Gold price?

A lot of cryptocurrency influencer are using social media to promote and hype a particular cryptocurrency. With the help of social media you can be able to get vital information about the activities of some cryptocurrencies.

Both Facebook and twitter propagate the bitcoin advert most. You keep getting a lots of messages, both real and unreal ones and other related crytocurrency adverts either they are talking about new ICos or established ones.
Post automatically merged:

It's a lucrative business as oil and gas industry's are thriving daily. Selling petroleum products would be a way of making money and also supporting other things. But I can I know if you are planing to start it in a bigger way?

The period we are now is a time where almost everyone has a social media account and I cannot but wonder how far social media has helped increase awareness of bitcoin and even affected the price of the king of all Cryptocurrencies. Also which platform do you think propagates bitcoin the most?
Social media has being a good platform where one can easily get any information he want, most people found so many opportunities in social media. The rising and falling of bitcoin can easily be know through social media

Am gonna go with facebook and Instagram, there is hardly a page that goes by without you being sucked into the crypto world for a bit.

I think Twitter is the platform that spreads bitcoin and cryptocurrency the most, because many big and famous people join Twitter. so that their tweets will be trusted by many people so that it will affect the price of Bitcoin and altcoins.
You are right about that, I think I have been on Facebook for awhile now and i don't normally hear much on bitcoin but the news in bitcoin and other coin is all over Twitter whenever I log in.

Social media platforms have a very profound effect on the Bitcoin. The more the social media platforms talk about the benefits or otherwise of the Bitcoin, the more attention it draws to the coin

Social media like Twitter and Facebook has help enlighten a lot of people about the crypto world and this has brought about a lot of people having interest in crypto currency

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back