What's new

Social Media effects on Bitcoin.

Although I have learnt a lot as regards to cryptocurrency especially bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies from luno but I'm yet to see or take into consideration the part that speaks about investing.

Research shows that more bullish forum posts are associated with higher future bitcoin values. Interestingly, social media's effects on bitcoin are driven primarily by the silent majority, the 95 percent of users who are less active and whose contributions amount to less than 40 percent of total messages.

The effect of social media is highly effective for Crypto currency because.people keep talking about it because there are lots of people making money from it . It is only involves risk and getting updates from social media.

This my opinion is a lay man opinion of my knowledge of how social media could effect cryptocurrency as at today, I don't see how this is possible except social media platforms decides to bring their own payment system that would compete with cryptocurrencies.

The first time l heard about Bitcoin was through a Facebook advert. Initially, l wasn't interested but the advert kept popping in from time to time as many trading site were advertising their site for those interested in trading Cryptocurrency. The social media made it possible for all to know about Bitcoin and easy access to information regarding bitcoins.

Generally speaking, our discoveries show that web-based media is a significant indicator of future estimations of bitcoin. More bullish (or bearish) discussion posts are altogether connected with higher (or lower) following day bitcoin market cost. However not all web-based media are made equivalent.

Facebook, Twitter and tittok has been the platform that increases awareness to the media growing of cryptocurrency, with the continuous rise in bitcoin and it's already strong media presence, it reaches the crooks and cranny

Social media has effect on a Bitcoin, because in day by day people are usually discussing and uploading about a Bitcoin through a social media, then, if there is not social media imagine how to be fastly get information?. Therefore, there are many platforms that used to discussing Bitcoin it just depends on which of them person adapt to. but as for me, the platform I can say that it has effected on Bitcoin is telegram.

Bitcoin is approaching a new record price high after it suddenly surged on Thursday. The cryptocurrency is currently trading above $15,000 – up from around $5,000 in March. ... The price gains come amid geopolitical and economic uncertainty resulting from the coronavirus pandemic and a drawn out US election.

The awareness of cryptocurrency globally, is due to the massive spread of information on bitcoin, this awareness has made it possible to build confidence and trust on the platform.

Social media has been affected biticon positively rather than negatively. It has been able to sell the cryptocurrency and made it popular.

The effects of social media on cryptocurrency cannot be overemphasized in the promotion of bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. The platforms that helps promote bitcoins the most is twitter as many influential people tweets about it.

I do not see social media making much difference in the price of bitcoin these days, but for lesser known coins like doge and shib are being pulled up through social media.

From my experience there is every possibility of the social media influencing the price of cryptocurrency today to go up or go down based on what happened recently with Mr Ellon Musk.

Most of the social media platforms has given bitcoin more popularity than never before, they made the coin known to majority of people through the adverts and creation of link on their sites. Not only bitcoin gain her popularity and help otherz bizdustry.
This is actually the power behinde the frenzy on social media,anything that really caught the interest or make headlines will actually fly,and cryptocurency and bitcoin is one of such,it has really made to gain much popularity.

If you were very active on Twitter you can remember the last time Elon Musk tweeted something about cryptocurrency Bitcoin and it took a very big fall in the market which cost the recent dip that the cryptocurrency is trying to recover from.

Though I might be wrong but I think the social media platform that has promoted Bitcoin more would be twitter, and maybe telegram because of the various mining bots created in telegram, though some of them are fake.

Social media has a powerful effect on the price moments of cryptocurrency in the marketplace. a single tweet can affect the price of a cryptocurrency, remember the time Elon Musk tweet about Bitcoin.

When it comes to the social media platforms being very influencing when it comes to impacting on cryptocurrencies, it's very possible. Look at what Elon Musk did with Bitcoin by his post on Twitter.

well I think Facebook ,is the first hand of bit coin ,anything discuss on social media moves like a widespread of flame ,I think Facebook has had the great influence on bitcoin and some others cryptocurrency

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back