Soccer

test-user

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Does anyone play soccer? I took a soccer class in college, that was about it. However, it was incredibly fun, and a lot better than tennis. :D Too bad soccer hasn't caught on as much in the states.

Anyhow, does anyone have any favorite teams etc..?

Soccer is easily one of the sports I enjoy playing at my free time. I did took a very shallow lesson on soccer back then in high school but one thing is sure it's more like an inborn skill. The ability to excel can be sharpen by taking courses on soccer but there must be a strong enthusiasm to make a good player.

I used to be into soccer until my interests turned around and started getting into musical instruments and the internet more. I can still play it and enjoy it but I may be a bit rusty. I never watched soccer but I would go for my country's team.

The fact these days is that my time working online is really taking part of the time I used to give to doing sports. I am going to have to restructure my time because I really need enough time to do more sports. I am thinking about adding Martial Arts sports

I have played while in elementary school if that counts! I am a huge fan of soccer and have always been!

I have attended live matches too of national football championships.
It's definitely a fun sport and the one I get involved in much.

Soccer is one of my favourite sport, wanted to play. But due to some reasons, am not able to play.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back