AlexandruCrudu

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Nov 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes

What is SMS Profit?

I was browsing the Google Play when I found SMS Profit App, which is very similar with an app called Money SMS.

Just like Money SMS, SMS Profit is an app that promises to pay you for each SMS that you receive from the platform.

How Much Money Can You Make?

You can earn anywhere from $0.01 to $0.06 per SMS.

There is no maximum number of SMS that you can receive per day, but you should expect less than 10 if you are using only one SIM Card.

How Do You Get Paid?

When your balance account reaches $2, you can cash out via PayPal.

But first, you must tap on “request payout” -> “payment method” and provide your PayPal email.

Pro and Contra for SMS Profit

Pros

• Earn money passively.
  • Get Paid via PayPal.
  • The minimum payout threshold is only $2.

Cons

• Low pay.
  • There is no referral program.
Payment proofs: Screenshot_2020-11-24-21-15-54.png

Conclusion

SMS Profit is a legit app that you can use to earn passive income from your smartphone :)

SMS profit app is real but it works with ones location and is also limited to certain countries. Kudos to the company that runs the app.

From 29 august to 13 november you make 2$ ? it seems like a lot of 3 months for $ 2.

What is SMS Profit?

I was browsing the Google Play when I found SMS Profit App, which is very similar with an app called Money SMS.

Just like Money SMS, SMS Profit is an app that promises to pay you for each SMS that you receive from the platform.

There is no maximum number of SMS that you can receive per day, but you should expect less than 10 if you are using only one SIM Card.

How Do You Get Paid?

But first, you must tap on “request payout” -> “payment method” and provide your PayPal email.

Pros

• Earn money passively.
  • Get Paid via PayPal.

Cons

• Low pay.
Payment proofs:View attachment 1596

Conclusion

SMS Profit is a legit app that you can use to earn passive income from your smartphone :)
It's seems to be legit, but the pay is so low... Is discouraging

What is SMS Profit?

How Do You Get Paid?

Pros

• Earn money passively.
  • Get Paid via PayPal.

Cons

• Low pay.

Conclusion

Looks geniune , but does it accept registrations from worldwide, and hows the revenue generated?

unfortunately, the app isn't available for my country, I can't create an account just like Money SMS app

but a really good review from you^^ (y)

I also use this application. This is the balance I have accumulated so far. Long enough to get to the minimum $ 2 withdrawal. Only a few messages per day. Even just one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201125_210749.jpg
    Screenshot_20201125_210749.jpg
    489.5 KB · Views: 0
0.01 $ per SMS , I used to work on volutic by only 0.0016$ and in clickgenie only by 0.00033$ per message .

I also use this application. This is the balance I have accumulated so far. Long enough to get to the minimum $ 2 withdrawal. Only a few messages per day. Even just one.
how long did you take to reach 1.26$ ?? finally I download the app but I only receive a message every 2 days lol sometimes nothing...

how long did you take to reach 1.26$ ?? finally I download the app but I only receive a message every 2 days lol sometimes nothing...
More than one month ?. The income here is slow. As you say. The SMS that I get is rare. Even then if it doesn't leave the app running in the background. No messages at all. But leave the application running in the background.

What is SMS Profit?

How Do You Get Paid?

Pros

• Earn money passively.
  • Get Paid via PayPal.

Cons

• Low pay.

Conclusion

Mehn. With such pay it gon take a while before it reaches the threshold for withdrawal. Like for ever, I mean 0.001 to 0.006, nah it's too low for consideration.

Mehn. With such pay it gon take a while before it reaches the threshold for withdrawal. Like for ever, I mean 0.001 to 0.006, nah it's too low for consideration.
no, you get 0.02$ per message but the problem is that you can't receive messages, maybe a message per 3-4 days.

no, you get 0.02$ per message but the problem is that you can't receive messages, maybe a message per 3-4 days.
Alright, but it is way too low and the consistency of the messages isn't encouraging at all to start with like you rightly said. Are you into it?

Alright, but it is way too low and the consistency of the messages isn't encouraging at all to start with like you rightly said. Are you into it?
I just downloaded it a few days to give it a try but I will delete it in the next hours (I only received a message in 4 days).

I just downloaded it a few days to give it a try but I will delete it in the next hours (I only received a message in 4 days).
Hahaha, deleting it so soon? Why not wait? probably something good night come out with consistency and dedication. Trust me

Hahaha, deleting it so soon? Why not wait? probably something good night come out with consistency and dedication. Trust me
the problem is that I'm busy whole the day and I don't have time to check my phone just at night that's why I forget this app at all xD.

What is SMS Profit?

How Do You Get Paid?

Pros

• Earn money passively.
  • Get Paid via PayPal.

Cons

• Low pay.

Conclusion

This app is looking cool. I ll try it but is it available worldwide? And it's good it available on play store

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back