Small Business Ideas You Can Start with a small capital

Starmix

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Oct 7, 2022
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
I do not know of you also have like this in your country selling homemade beverage, fruit and vendor business, meat shop, plant shop, beauty products reselling and. These are the small businesses in my country one may start to manage with a starting capital from P500 pesos to P 15, 000 pesos. For the beverage fruit, you can manage this. You just need the fruits you will want like mango, pineapple, oranges or grapes. Choose the right location. If you are working, you can hire your sibling to manage this business.

About the meat shop, decide where to display your meat, but I see people mostly sell in the public market. You can sell online. You need only a capital that you can afford. Buy some kilos of meat like beef or pork and do retail selling, this way, you can profit more. You may opt to sell online or only offline. The next business that requires a small capital is plant shop. If you love pants, you may start this business. What to do, buy plants that are newly planted for they are cheaper. Then let those plants multiply through planting the seeds to different pots. It is so simple. My sister was able to earn 45,000 in two months’ plants selling online.

These days it is really difficult to run small businesses, especially small offline businesses. That's because there are a lot of big players in the market and you will have to compete with these big players that are operating online as well as offline. You will have to find markets where there is a demand but short supply.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back