What's new

Slice earn Bitcoin while you surf on the internet.

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$18.0600USD
Biznotes
Have you ever heard of Slice? is a browser extension in which you can earn Bitcoin for each Ad that the extension shows you while you browse the internet

1692895051873.png

It's quite simple, you install the extension, register and link your account with the extension and you can start earning satoshis

You can work without any hassle since the ads are not annoying ads, ads appear mostly in search engines and on youtube just like that.

Captura web_24-8-2023_184038_www.youtube.com.jpeg

If you want to connect your account to your extension simply go to the connections tab and click on connect new connection

Sin título.png

What are you waiting for? sign up and earn some Bitcoin without any effort.
LINK:

Thank you so much for sharing this @riberet19 :) I will be taking a look into this for sure and seeing how it works out. As a browser extension it's not invasive either so means you can get on without issue whilst that runs which is something I like :)

Thank you so much for sharing this @riberet19 I will be taking a look into this for sure and seeing how it works out. As a browser extension it's not invasive either so means you can get on without issue whilst that runs which is something I like :):)
It is super simple to use and you will be surprised how little invasive it is (it is not invasive at all) if you work online or spend a lot of time on the computer, you will find it useful as a passive income in Bitcoin.

Is this app location-sensitive? I am not sure if I have used slice but I have used a similar service and I had to remove it because I was not receiving ads, thus not earning anything. Most of these apps work only when you are based in Europe or America.
But anyways, I will give it a try.

Is this app location-sensitive? I am not sure if I have used slice but I have used a similar service and I had to remove it because I was not receiving ads, thus not earning anything. Most of these apps work only when you are based in Europe or America.
But anyways, I will give it a try.
I'm honestly not sure if it's only for residents of tier 1 countries, @Shortie is using it but she's from the UK so I can't tell you anyone from a tier 2 or 3 country that is currently using it, it's best to try it for yourself.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back