What's new

Sitcoms with laugh tracks, like or hate it?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Sitcoms often use laugh tracks in their shows if they're not recorded in front of a live studio audience. But for me, I can't do shows these days if they include a laugh track for their show, especially if there is no studio audience, as it kind of tries to tell you what to laugh at, and I hate that. I kinda wish they would stop with laugh tracks in shows, but I know they will never stop.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on laugh tracks in tv shows?

I remember friends and cheers if we talk about series with laugh tracks in the background, they do not bother me especially and I have never disliked them, it is true that it is not necessary to put those background sounds to make you laugh or to know that it has been a comical situation, but I do not dislike them certainly.

Laugh tracks bother me a lot because sometimes I don't find things funny but the laugh tracks keep laughing. 😒😑 Makes me feel weird.

I am not a fan of sitcoms, I like stand-up comedy instead. One of the reasons why I was never interested in sitcoms was laugh tracks, that's why I never got interested in watching Friends.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back