What's new

Simplebits Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

Prof

Acquaintance
Nov 11, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Simplebits is a (LEGIT, proof below) very nice looking new faucet, well done and with interesting features.

IN SHORT:
-FAUCET:
5-20 tokens ($ 0.0005-0.002) every 40 minutes without captcha.
-PTC: 6 tokens for 11 seconds of ad.
-PASSIVE EARNINGS
-OFFERWALLS
and SHORTLINK
-CHALLENGES / ACHIEVEMENTS
-REFERRALS:
25% from faucet claims, 5-10% from offers.
-WITHDRAWAL: 10000 tokens (1 $) on Faucetpay, Expresscrypto or direct wallet.

Before talking about the various functions of the site it is necessary to understand the 2 types of currencies you will find:
-Tokens (blue): these represent the currency that is actively earned on the site (through faucet, ptc, offers, shortlinks). Each token is worth $ 0.0001. They can be used to rent hardware for passive income but cannot be withdrawn directly, they have to be converted to bound tokens with a 1: 1 ratio.
-Bound Tokens (purple): have the same value as yellow tokens but can be withdrawn. They also represent the income from passive earnings and referrals (therefore they cannot be "reinvested").

The Faucet is very nice and a little different from the usual; although there is the usual roll between 0 and 9999, here the reward increases every 666, starting from 5 tokens (0-666) up to to 19 tokens between 9324 and 9990 and the 20 tokens jackpot between 9990 and 9999. The level system is very interesting, for each of which 10 is added to the value of your roll (i.e. if you are level 15, 150 is added to each roll of the faucet, potentially leading to a better reward). The timer is set to 40 minutes and no captcha needs to be solved in order to make the claim.

There aren't many ptc ads available yet but the website is quite new. The reward is 6 tokens for 11 seconds. Only one captcha to solve (ReCaptcha or Solvemedia) before displaying them.

Almost all the most famous offerwalls are available as well as around fifty shortlinks daily (paying 7 tokens each).

Once you have earned your tokens you have 2 possibilities, convert them into Bound tokens and withdraw them, or "invest" them in the site's passive earning. This consists of renting hardware for periods of 30 to 120 days and having a daily income. The total profit ranges from 5% to 35% of the investment (600-800 coins depending on the chosen hardware) .
These investments are just a "game" and therefore can only be made with the (blue) tokens won on the site, it is NOT possible to deposit any money. This is also necessary to ensure the stability of the game and not making it a Ponzi scheme.

There are Achievements related to levels and daily challenges related to the completion of offers and shortlink. They both give (blue) tokens as reward.

The gain from referrals is equal to 25% of their faucet claims and 5-10% of the offers.

Withdrawal is possible after reaching 10'000 tokens (1 $) on Faucetpay, Expresscrypto or directly to your wallet. All withdrawals are without any fee.

If you want to try it I leave you my reflink, using it costs you nothing :)
https://simplebits.io/r/lGQL0gQb8

I have never tried faucet because of the low pay rate. Even when you can claim every hour and get better rate, there is not much to earn. furthermore, you need micro wallet to withdraw and then send to your crypto wallet. You will end up paying a lot of transaction fee.

I have never tried faucet because of the low pay rate. Even when you can claim every hour and get better rate, there is not much to earn. furthermore, you need micro wallet to withdraw and then send to your crypto wallet. You will end up paying a lot of transaction fee.
Yes pay is low although IMHO is one of the highest paying faucet out there.

Concerning Fees, as I have written in the review you can withdraw directly to your wallet with no fees (without using microwallets) :)

Simplebits is a (LEGIT, proof below) very nice looking new faucet, well done and with interesting features.

IN SHORT:
-FAUCET:
5-20 tokens ($ 0.0005-0.002) every 40 minutes without captcha.
-PTC: 6 tokens for 11 seconds of ad.
-PASSIVE EARNINGS
-OFFERWALLS
and SHORTLINK
-CHALLENGES / ACHIEVEMENTS
-REFERRALS:
25% from faucet claims, 5-10% from offers.
-WITHDRAWAL: 10000 tokens (1 $) on Faucetpay, Expresscrypto or direct wallet.

Before talking about the various functions of the site it is necessary to understand the 2 types of currencies you will find:
-Tokens (blue): these represent the currency that is actively earned on the site (through faucet, ptc, offers, shortlinks). Each token is worth $ 0.0001. They can be used to rent hardware for passive income but cannot be withdrawn directly, they have to be converted to bound tokens with a 1: 1 ratio.
-Bound Tokens (purple): have the same value as yellow tokens but can be withdrawn. They also represent the income from passive earnings and referrals (therefore they cannot be "reinvested").

The Faucet is very nice and a little different from the usual; although there is the usual roll between 0 and 9999, here the reward increases every 666, starting from 5 tokens (0-666) up to to 19 tokens between 9324 and 9990 and the 20 tokens jackpot between 9990 and 9999. The level system is very interesting, for each of which 10 is added to the value of your roll (i.e. if you are level 15, 150 is added to each roll of the faucet, potentially leading to a better reward). The timer is set to 40 minutes and no captcha needs to be solved in order to make the claim.

There aren't many ptc ads available yet but the website is quite new. The reward is 6 tokens for 11 seconds. Only one captcha to solve (ReCaptcha or Solvemedia) before displaying them.

Almost all the most famous offerwalls are available as well as around fifty shortlinks daily (paying 7 tokens each).

Once you have earned your tokens you have 2 possibilities, convert them into Bound tokens and withdraw them, or "invest" them in the site's passive earning. This consists of renting hardware for periods of 30 to 120 days and having a daily income. The total profit ranges from 5% to 35% of the investment (600-800 coins depending on the chosen hardware) .
These investments are just a "game" and therefore can only be made with the (blue) tokens won on the site, it is NOT possible to deposit any money. This is also necessary to ensure the stability of the game and not making it a Ponzi scheme.

There are Achievements related to levels and daily challenges related to the completion of offers and shortlink. They both give (blue) tokens as reward.

The gain from referrals is equal to 25% of their faucet claims and 5-10% of the offers.

Withdrawal is possible after reaching 10'000 tokens (1 $) on Faucetpay, Expresscrypto or directly to your wallet. All withdrawals are without any fee.

If you want to try it I leave you my reflink, using it costs you nothing :)
https://simplebits.io/r/lGQL0gQb8
All these types of platforms are always a waste of time for me because the payout is always too low. Although it's legit, it wouldn't give me the amount of earnings that is commensurate with my time everyday.

We all want value for everything we invest our time on. This is one the kind of withdrawal have seen in some site but a few after attracting a lot of traffic to their website they turn their activities to scam then a lot of people fall victim.

We all want value for everything we invest our time on. This is one the kind of withdrawal have seen in some site but a few after attracting a lot of traffic to their website they turn their activities to scam then a lot of people fall victim.
I would usually agree with you in that, but the Admin has more than one faucet (his oldest being 3 and a half years old) and they all still pay. The system is sustainable (hence why you cannot reinvest what you earn through hardware) and I don't see why it should scam

The pay rate that is one of this faucet seems to be rather low which can take you a while if you are only using it based on your faucet. The one thing that intrigues me is the fact that you are able to make claims from the faucet without having to complete a captcha which is very rare to find within the faucet industry. There also seems to be a good number of offer walls that are available. I will have a look into the faucet and give it a try, but the earning rate does seem low for any real earning potential.

Ten thousand tokens for $1? That is nonsense my friend, is too low what are my suppose to do with$1? I consider that as a waist of time I tell you, it doesn't wort trying my dear, please look out for other faucet that pays higher than this, I rather channel my time on something else.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back