What's new

Should you invest in Cheap Cryptocurrencies?

Investing in cheap crypto can be a double edge sword. If you should invest on cheap crypto then be sure to invest in one that will not lose their value in no distant time
That is the main issue in investment - you have to be sure that the commodity will not lose in value. Whether it is a stock or foreign currency much more crypto currency there is no guarantee that the value will not decrease. You can only manipulate the value of your investment if you are a big player.

Yeah sure they referred to them as shitcoins. I think it is very risky and comes with a lot of disadvantages especially for people who are looking to make quick money. Imagine investing on acquiring and the coin doesn't rise that would eventually end up as a loss for the Investor.

I always invest in cryptocurrencies that are less than $1. This is because it is likely to rise and when that happens I make a lot of profit. There are numerous of them and they are good projects.

On the off chance that you are searching for a decent coin, ETHEREUM, LITECOIN, XLR, NANOCOIN and TRONS are good ones.

The manner in which Cryptocurrency forms of money is designed, a cheap cost isn't the most ideal approach to survey whether a coin is Underestimated or an option to purchase.

Right or Wrong? Hit me with your opinions!
It was just like yesterday when dogecoin was one of the cheapest and lowest coin among the crypto currency, but suddenly things changes and dogecoin prices rises and its one of the important coin now, so no coin is useless.

I don't have time to invest in any cryptocurrency that has already been established , I invest in new upcoming project with the best potential because these are the cryptocurrency that will give me time x 100 of what I invested in few months time. Invest in crypto with good potential and that's all.

It is more profitable to invest in cheap coins especially those less than a dollar or even less than 10 cents. It is easier to double or even triple your investments with such coins than the expensive ones.

It is more profitable to invest in cheap coins especially those less than a dollar or even less than 10 cents. It is easier to double or even triple your investments with such coins than the expensive ones.
You can only realize a profit in what you said about doubling your investment if the coin's price would increase substantially. But if the coin stagnates because no one is buying? That is the big risk in cheap coins. Buyers are not keen unless there is an indication like a tweet of a popular personality.

Bitcoins is too expensive to invest on if one do not have good capital to invest on it. I will suggest that you invest on cheap cryptocurrencies like tron, dogecoin, xrp, litecoins and link. If you're financially buoyant, you can go for ethereum and bitcoin.
Most times cheap cryptocurrency are fast growing cryptocurrency and can be profitable but you have to predict the market and know before investing

As long as you are sure the coin has potential then its best you invest in it while its cheap. Then in rhe long run, you make your profit.

On the off chance that you are searching for a decent coin, ETHEREUM, LITECOIN, XLR, NANOCOIN and TRONS are good ones.

The manner in which Cryptocurrency forms of money is designed, a cheap cost isn't the most ideal approach to survey whether a coin is Underestimated or an option to purchase.

You are right and that's my plan exactly, I have been trying to invest in small crypto currency hoping it will start growing like dogecoin just did recently, I have invested litecoin currently .

There are many cheap cryptocurrency and many of them are termed to be shitcoins because they do not see much growth. However if you look at teh main cheap coins like the ones that you have listed here i think that it is a great idea to get invested in them because you will surely profit in the future.

You can only realize a profit in what you said about doubling your investment if the coin's price would increase substantially. But if the coin stagnates because no one is buying? That is the big risk in cheap coins. Buyers are not keen unless there is an indication like a tweet of a popular personality.
Cheap coins here don't mean shitcoins. For me, they are coins below a dollar but with very sound use cases. They are different from all those that just grow because of hype and just disappear after a while.

You can include tron , xlm as cheap coins , they are not shitcoins for sure , tron especially is doing good with JustinSon as its creator , I do staking Tron.

I don't care if the cryptocurrency is chaep or not what I want is to make profit from the investment, I believe investing in cheap cryptocurrency is a business.

I don't care if the cryptocurrency is chaep or not what I want is to make profit from the investment, I believe investing in cheap cryptocurrency is a business.
Thats the good spirit of a business man and an investor, making profit no matter the kind of business is then priority of investing, so long i can have a better return , i dont mind the type of coin I invested in.

I don't care if the cryptocurrency is chaep or not what I want is to make profit from the investment, I believe investing in cheap cryptocurrency is a bu
It may be a good idea to invest in upcoming cryptocurrency because most times it enables you to make more profit because the price are cheap at the first stage.

I wouldn't call Ethereum cheap, as it's getting up there in price. Litecoin and a few others on this list would be great to invest in. At least I think so. Litecoin is only worth $100+ for one coin, so that could be a good investment there.

Investing in crypto currencies is not the problem when you loon at it. You should invest in a coin that has potential for growth, a good use case and a solid backing.

From the happenings in the cryptocurency trade market,not all cheap coin has a potential to grow and stand the test of the market demand,but a coin that has good caps,high followership and the prospect of growth and is also stable over some period,then one can considering it for investment.

I dont believe in investing in anything cheap with the expectation of a very great reward to me anything cheap can not yield positive or any good rewards. to me cryptocurrency that are cheap in price and operation it is very difficult to have a very good yield that Is to say the profit of which every one invest for the purpose.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back