What's new

Should you buy the stock of AMD Corporation?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
AMD corporation is one of the largest brands that manufacture computer hardware. They mainly manufacture graphic cards and other items. So, do you think that you should buy the stock of AMD corporation? Is it a great investment?

I think that AMD is the second company with the most sales in the graphics card and hardware market in general, only behind Nvidia, so we can guess that it will continue to be a profitable company in the future, right now it is, we only have than looking at a graph and seeing its behavior in the past, in fact I think it is a good company to have in your long-term portfolio.

I have used devices that use AMD products, I believe AMD is a highly profitable company. Therefore, investing in AMD stocks can give you better yield either in the short term or in the long term. However, I have not invested in AMD stocks as it is not possible to invest in AMD in my home country

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back