Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Coinbase is a cryptocurrency company. They are a very popular company and many people have an account with them. Coinbase also offers cryptocurrency trading option as well. Having said that, Coinbase's stock could be purchased and bought. So, is it worth buying?

Coinbase is a foreign company for me and according to the local laws, citizens cannot invest in foreign companies. Therefore, I cannot invest in foreign companies. Since crypto market has fallen down, Coinbase share prices have also gone down, but when the market returns prices will go up, so, if you can you should start invesitng in coinbase.

Well, I personally wouldn't invest in Coinbase shares because it's like directly investing in an exchange token, I don't want to position myself in exchanges since we know that at any time they can go bankrupt and lose all your investment since the crypto ecosystem is too speculative and anything can happen, I think it's better to invest directly in cryptocurrencies rather than exchanges.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back