Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
AI is gaining popularity with each passing day, so much so that I think usage of AI should be limited. I know Bing Chat has a limit to how much you can ask them, unless it recently changed that is. Because Chat GPT and Bard don't seem to have a limit to how many questions you can ask. But, should these AI chat bots limit use for people? I have a feeling Ai will be further abused for bad, and in turn I think we're going to need some limits set on AI use. What do you think?

You cannot stop people from using technology, therefore, you cannot limit people from using AI. However, you can of course makes rules for ASI usage, for instance, youtube can implement a rule where it limits videos created with AI, or stop AI images in art marketplaces or even social media. If people have limited places to share AI generated content, they will of course start using them less often.

I think Large Language Models like Chat GPT use a lot of processing power to provide information. Also since Chat GPT is made for commercial use and isn't open source, that's why companies limit the access to Chat GPT and provide it on a free trial basis so they can improve the model from the generated responses.

You cannot stop people from using technology, therefore, you cannot limit people from using AI. However, you can of course makes rules for ASI usage, for instance, youtube can implement a rule where it limits videos created with AI, or stop AI images in art marketplaces or even social media. If people have limited places to share AI generated content, they will of course start using them less often.
I totally agree with you, technology is unstoppable, but hey, they can always establish regulations so that it doesn't get out of control like the ones they already want to impose, anyway, even with regulations, I think that the process and technological progress cannot be stopped no matter how much the bureaucracy wants to stop it.

I totally agree with you, technology is unstoppable, but hey, they can always establish regulations so that it doesn't get out of control like the ones they already want to impose, anyway, even with regulations, I think that the process and technological progress cannot be stopped no matter how much the bureaucracy wants to stop it.
Even Grammarly which people use for correct grammatical error purposes to rewrite your content in AI means that it is becoming more general. On Datacamp or Replit you could generate a python code with AI. It has become a more popular purpose for programming or even passing the tests online.

Even Grammarly which people use for correct grammatical error purposes to rewrite your content in AI means that it is becoming more general. On Datacamp or Replit you could generate a python code with AI. It has become a more popular purpose for programming or even passing the tests online.
Yes, it makes our lives easier and easier, for example I use grammarly and it works perfectly, I don't see anything wrong with the use of AI as long as it is used for legal purposes, but the bureaucrats are not interested in that, and they are going to regulate it anyway.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back