Should pension be paid every month?

Favour67

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I don't know if pension are paid every month but I have heard someone say some people get paid every three months and I don't know how true it is.

Thus question has been answered somewhere in this section. Pensions are paid monthly especially in sane climates where retirees are not denied their entitlements.

Prisons are meant to be paid every month, it is not as if what they pay is enough for the pensioners to spend in 2 months or a year, and they have a lot of needs to meet, so paying monthly is the best

You are right. Pensioner receives their money monthly after many years of contributing in the economy for working so hard. I think before that, they will give them lump sum worth of many months then after that they will give them per month.

Pension people should be pay every month because they have work hard for there country for 35 years so they should be pay by every Month like my grandmother now she as retired since 2007 and till now still collecting her pension every month
Post automatically merged:

Pension people should be pay every month because they have work hard for there country for 35 years so they should be pay by every Month like my grandmother now she as retired since 2007 and till now still collecting her pension every month

Ofcourse because many people depend upon their pension .they have lots of expense to meet with their pension and if they got any spare money frm pension they put it in their savings for next month .

Splitting the pension money and handing them over to pensioners in bits on monthly basis for feeding is a no for me. It is better to give each pensioners option to choose how he wants the money, the ones with business spirit will be given their money in lump to use for investment, while the ones that want to collect it in bits on monthly basis will have their way.

I don't know if pension are paid every month but I have heard someone say some people get paid every three months and I don't know how true it is.
Yes dear pensions are bound to pay every month, and i think it is mandatory to pay it monthly, because people need money for survival who had worked for all their life. Now they deserve to be served.

In Pakistan the government is paying well. They just cutt the pay to return them after retirement. Here servants takes pension whole of their life. I think it is compulsory for them too. They just do the government job to get pension till their last breathe.

Pension is paid on monthly basis in our country Pakistan. If there is any country who is paying after 3 months then its not right. Everyone needs money for their survival. And the people who are getting pension has work hard for the country all their life. So they deserved to be paid on monthly basis.

In my country, retirement occurs in a maximum of 30 years of service. At the end of these years, the settlement is paid and they begin to collect the pension that varies according to the professionalization of the worker, from the 3rd age, they pay the pension through social security, which complements the monthly income.

Yes, in my country , pension is paid after three months. I don't know if there are different rules in other countries . You ll get details after other members replies.

Yes, it is the right of every retired servant to take a pension And this right has been given by the government itself Therefore, no such power can be removed from the government to retire Adam from the pension. What is your opinion about the head? Put your views on it...

Retired workers are still living beings and need money for up keep. Therefore I am in support that their pension should be awarded to them monthly. Irrespective of the amount. And it would not be unfair to treat a hard working person that way.

In our country, a pension is paid every three months. It is often discussed that a pension should be paid every month as pensioners need to pay their bills every month. However, in order to send monthly payments, the government will have to set up additional agencies and hire more staff, it will be a lot of work for the department of pension. Therefore, the government has not made any changes to its quarterly payment.

If pension is paid every month, it's no longer a pension but a salary. There wouldn't be any difference between it and salary which makes a mockery of salary payment. Pension is paid in every 3 months interval in my State.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back