Staff member
Team Manager
Staff of the Month
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 4, 2021
USD
$0.3600USD
Biznotes
Real Madrid fc saga with Mbappe seems not to be ending anytime soon as the Spanish club has reiterated their desire to sign Kylian Mbappe. At this time, they are asking the French forward to either sign a pre contract with them or forget about joining them in the summer. Do you think Mbappe will agree?

Real Madrid and their fans have been waiting for a long time for that signing to take place, but PSG and Mbappé do not stop making a mess, and many fans have tired of the situation and no longer want him to come to the club, anyway Real Madrid have won 14 UCL without Mbappé and it can continue to be like this.

Real Madrid and their fans have been waiting for a long time for that signing to take place, but PSG and Mbappé do not stop making a mess, and many fans have tired of the situation and no longer want him to come to the club, anyway Real Madrid have won 14 UCL without Mbappé and it can continue to be like this.

Well, I am looking at the possibility of Mbappe joining them in next 2 seasons. My thinking is that PSG wants to win the UEFA Champions League before letting him leave.

Well, I am looking at the possibility of Mbappe joining them in next 2 seasons. My thinking is that PSG wants to win the UEFA Champions League before letting him leave.
Well, with the perfomance in the field that PSG has is difficult, they will have it difficult to win the Champions League with that perfomance, Mbappé will probably retire before PSG wins the Champions League, but hey, it is possible if they change a lot.

Well, with the perfomance in the field that PSG has is difficult, they will have it difficult to win the Champions League with that perfomance, Mbappé will probably retire before PSG wins the Champions League, but hey, it is possible if they change a lot.

So, you are saying that he should leave, right? I am wondering how easy it is going to be for such to happen anytime soon because the PSG president is doing everything to see that Mbappe stays at the club.

Seriously, I'm already tired of this Mbappe to Real Madrid saga. If they want this deal to go through, they should agree on terms and stop giving fans a lot of headache with this on and off decisions.

Seriously, I'm already tired of this Mbappe to Real Madrid saga. If they want this deal to go through, they should agree on terms and stop giving fans a lot of headache with this on and off decisions.

That is the point, I don't understand why it is taking this long for this deal to be concluded. Why can't Mbappe focus more on getting this done? He keeps turning his mind when it comes to Real Madrid.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back