What's new

Should I trust a company that only pays in cryptocurrency?

If in your experience you have come to find out that a company pays only in cryptocurrency for jobs done by its clients, there is nothing to worry there because that might actually turn out to be in your favor in the end
That is right. Most cryptocurrency payment methods really favour people. Especially since you can hold the crypto and earn some profits when the prices go high.

If you can receive crypto payment, what is the problem with using a site that pays through crypto. As long as the site pays, think it should be fine.

It's dependent on how long they've been, how legitimate they are and what you've garnered from reviews about the site.
The thing you'll also need do is to secure the cryptocurrency wallet you're giving the site for your payments to be sent to. Use two factor authentication and other secure means and you'll be safe.

Familiarise yourself with cryptocurrency, get a wallet like luno, if you are within Nigeria, use Quidax, they are digital wallets used to store crypto and very easy to use, you can convert them to real money that will be deposited into your local bank. Bizdustry pays in PayPal and crypto too and we never regret it, we love it!

it is very important to do your due diligence before you can decide to trust a website even if they are paying in cryptocurrency or any other webmoney. Go online and read some reviews about the website to know your expectation when you join.

The currency of the current world is cryptocurrency.
Future websites, businesses, and organizations will all likely accept it as a payment and withdrawal mechanism.
Therefore, simply confirm the legitimacy of the website you are using.

When it comes to writing gigs, I have come across some that ONLY pay in cryptocurrency. I am not familiar with this form of "money" at all and never use it myself but I have heard it is worth investing in. The only way I would invest is through earning it. I would not pay for it. With that being said, are companies that only use this as a means pf payment for service trustworthy or does it depend?
Typically, it is not advised to trust a business that exclusively processes payments in cryptocurrencies, as it may be challenging to ensure the security of your money in the absence of governmental monitoring and customer protection mechanisms. You should conduct extensive research on a firm to ensure that it is reliable and trustworthy before putting your trust in it if it only handles crypto payments

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back