What's new

Should I learn C++ or Python?

John

Acquaintance
Dec 14, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Python leads to one conclusion: Python is better for beginners in terms of its easy-to-read code and simple syntax. Additionally, Python is a good option for web development (backend), while C++ is not very popular in web development of any kind. Python is also a leading language for data analysis and machine learning.

I would try to learn both because C ++ is one of those classic languages. It's kind of like why did people take Latin for so long? Anyway, though, if given a choice between the two, Python would be important these days, not C ++.

Well, there might be some "no pain, no gain" argument. In other words, if you were good at C ++, you'd be able to handle Python like a piece of cake!

I think that if you are a beginner it would be better to start with Python, since C++ is much more complicated, especially if you are a beginner. I have tried both programming languages and I confirm that for me, Python is simpler.

Python is great for beginners and is super versatile, used for web development, data analysis, artificial intelligence, and more.
On the other hand, C++ is more of a powerhouse, often used for system programming, game development, and other performance-intensive tasks. It's like the muscle car of programming languages, fast and powerful but maybe not as user-friendly as Python.
If you're just starting out and want to dip your toes into coding, Python might be the way to go. It's easier to learn and has a huge community of developers who can help you out along the way. But if you're more interested in diving deep into the nitty-gritty of programming and want to work on more complex projects, C++ could be a better fit.
Maybe try out both languages and see which one clicks with you more. And hey, if you're looking to land a coding gig, check out some of the employers on https://huntly.ai/employers/ , they might be looking for someone with your skills!

Last edited:
The default language is C++ during platforms of working exams like Turing or Guru or any coding test platform except there is Remote Base there is not C++ but coding test like React plus Node. Python comes but second time choice.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back