What's new

Should Government ban privacy coins ?

Coins like Monero are called privacy coins and has been used several times to carry out illegal activities.
Some cryptocurrency sites do not list it in their wallet because of safety concern .

Do you think that these privacy coins that offer hidden transaction should be allowed to be in existence or banned ?

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned, the government should go to hell when it comes to what they want to do to cryptocurrencies. What's their big deal with cryptocurrencies?

I think he's talking about you reading from the heading what privacy coins are. The pros and cons of the coins tagged as privacy coins in the market.
I actually read about it and at least have understand to some point, I still need to do my own personal research to understand more, that is what I'm trying to say. It is not a bad idea to get understanding from different source.

should the government ban privacy coin, I'm in Nigerian and you asking that kind of question imagine a country that he's our president open his or her mouth until The Countryman and women country's government sector is full, that there is no more space for youths who are looking for jobs to consider, rather you should just look for what to do for themselves. You then look at that kind of people and ask them what they thought about the government banning coin, ban or no band we are still using it.

Those coins are quite difficult to track and inorder to prevent it been used for illegal purposes by criminals , I think it's best the government suspend trading the coin , till a tracking node is found

Crypto itself is embroidered in privacy. It'll be difficult to eradicate this in crypto. The best thing is to tie every crypto wallet to a kyced account. It'll reduce the activities of scammers who are faceless.

I actually read about it and at least have understand to some point, I still need to do my own personal research to understand more, that is what I'm trying to say. It is not a bad idea to get understanding from different source.
I believe you've made your research to get more understanding about the stable coins? You can go to google and get your answer faster.

I believe you've made your research to get more understanding about the stable coins? You can go to google and get your answer faster.
I've not been able to make the recess yet because I have a lot of busy schedule in my life, everything I'm doing now is well organised, I'll still need sometimes to cover up everything before I can have extra time to do a research.

These coins you are even mentioning are not that popular like the major traded coins we all know of like the Bitcoin or ethereum or Litecoin or the binance coin BNB and their likes.

I've not been able to make the recess yet because I have a lot of busy schedule in my life, everything I'm doing now is well organised, I'll still need sometimes to cover up everything before I can have extra time to do a research.
Laughs. You can still do the research why you're typing your message. I want you to confirm by yourself, so you'll be satisfied and not hearing it from my own write up.

Laughs. You can still do the research why you're typing your message. I want you to confirm by yourself, so you'll be satisfied and not hearing it from my own write up.
It is impossible for me to do the research why I am still typing here because when I come online here ,I was like to concentrate and finish up and attend to a lot of other things offline because of my time.

It is impossible for me to do the research why I am still typing here because when I come online here ,I was like to concentrate and finish up and attend to a lot of other things offline because of my time.
If you're in to learn something diminutive in your life via forums and improve your knowledge on Cryptocurrency. You need make researches on what bothers you most.

Nigerian Government recently ban all crypto. either privacy crypto or not, I don't think any good government should have the mindset of placing restrictions or ban on crypto or an digital Currency.. Cryptos are been acceptable all over the globe

I don't think crypto currency have anything to do with cyber crime. Even before the lunching of crypto currency, There have been the a high cyber crime increase so banning crypto currency will not help the matter or stop cyber crime. I will advice them to create job opportunity

I don't really think that government will ban the coin because I don't think that government have the power to ban the cryptocurrency exchange business.

Some privacy coins forces you to make your transaction anonymous, for example Monero. However, privacy coins like dash gives a choice to the users to make the transaction anonymous or send publicly. I do not have any opinion on whether the government should ban privacy coins or not.

Coins like Monero are called privacy coins and has been used several times to carry out illegal activities.
Some cryptocurrency sites do not list it in their wallet because of safety concern .

Do you think that these privacy coins that offer hidden transaction should be allowed to be in existence or banned ?
If government should ban coin like that as they banned crypto currency, that doesn't stop people from using the coin. Because there ban has done nothing and it did not stop us from using the coin

If government should ban coin like that as they banned crypto currency, that doesn't stop people from using the coin. Because there ban has done nothing and it did not stop us from using the coin
Not always true . For example China banned cryptocurrency and as such people ran away from it because they made firewalls against cryptocurrency companies

One thing I want you to know is that if the government banned the privacy coin another one will spring up. the main responsibility of the government is to tackle the issue of scammers by providing employment for people.

Privacy coins (such as Monero, Dash, ZCash, Hush, PIVX etc) are widely circulated on the darkweb, but it would be unfair if we continue to ban privacy coins just because we see the negative side without seeing the benefits, one of which is being able to protect from crime. In my country privacy coins are traded on crypto exchanges. Because if criminals who use privacy coins exchange them for fiat money, they will be arrested immediately.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back