What's new

Should Government ban privacy coins ?

They are still nice option for long time investment. Coins like monero, and dash etc, have been around for long time and they've brought financial dividends to its investors during those years of investment.
Okay considering their price increase over the years do you think they are able to compete with a cryptocurrency is such as cake and bake ? If they can compete with these two cryptocurrency then they are ok.

What has the government got to do with the privacy coins that you think it should ban it or leave it. It didn't make the coins just as it didn't make the Bitcoin too. So how can you say the government should ban privacy coins

Okay considering their price increase over the years do you think they are able to compete with a cryptocurrency is such as cake and bake ? If they can compete with these two cryptocurrency then they are ok.
Laughs, I think those two privacy coins are simply more anonymous and are used often for those phising attempts you hear online. You should make more inquiries about them.

Laughs, I think those two privacy coins are simply more anonymous and are used often for those phising attempts you hear online. You should make more inquiries about them.
I will not consider it for long-term investment ,I only consider it if they are listed in crypto exchanges such as binance and kucoin, with this it will be possible for us to trade such a cryptocurrency for profit.

I will not consider it for long-term investment ,I only consider it if they are listed in crypto exchanges such as binance and kucoin, with this it will be possible for us to trade such a cryptocurrency for profit.
As for monero and dash they're both legitimate no matter their hidden identity. Most traders are transacting around it with much optimism.

Coins like Monero are called privacy coins and has been used several times to carry out illegal activities.
Some cryptocurrency sites do not list it in their wallet because of safety concern .

Do you think that these privacy coins that offer hidden transaction should be allowed to be in existence or banned ?
Of the creator of the coin cannot openly condemn the purpose of this coin then i think this kind shouldn't be among the coins that should be used for transaction.

Of the creator of the coin cannot openly condemn the purpose of this coin then i think this kind shouldn't be among the coins that should be used for transaction.
Well to an extent I believe that these coins would have been good coins if not for the possibility of scam that will happen through it.

I think that no matter what digital currencies try to achieve they should always put safety and security as number one and any coin that does not meet those requirements should not be listed.

As for monero and dash they're both legitimate no matter their hidden identity. Most traders are transacting around it with much optimism.
I know of dash, I think I have been seeing it in binance cryptocurrency exchanges and always consider it as just a normal cryptocurrency ,wow I didn't know it was a privacy coins. I'll check it out.

There is no currency that cannot be used to carryout scam or fraud or any illegal financial activities. Banning privacy coin will not totally eradicate illegal business activities.

This are ghe kind of coin that are making people to be sceptical about the crypto currency exchange Business. For me this kind of coin shouldn't be in the market in the first place and I don't see any reason why the government should not ban it

Government has no business in cryptocurrency. Banning privacy coins according to you will mean saying the government should as well ban cryptocurrency because they are all cryptocurrencies

I think the operations of such cryptocurrencies should be regulated by the government because it is a very big risk to financial institutions.

I know of dash, I think I have been seeing it in binance cryptocurrency exchanges and always consider it as just a normal cryptocurrency ,wow I didn't know it was a privacy coins. I'll check it out.
Its a privacy coin, and other numerous which I can't recognise at the moment. Only dash and monero are the two private coins I was able to recall.

Last edited:
Its a privacy coin, and other numerous which I can't recognise at the moment. Oy dash and monero are the two private coins I was able to recall.
I need to go and research more about the privacy coin to understand everything, I hope they are not bad cryptocurrency that when you invest on,it will suddenly make all your money to be useless as people investing in shit coins.

I need to go and research more about the privacy coin to understand everything, I hope they are not bad cryptocurrency that when you invest on,it will suddenly make all your money to be useless as people investing in shit coins.
They are not for the options I listed for you, and others listed in the coinmarketcap. Just go and make more researches let's talk more of it.

If actually you read my post , you should be able to understand what privacy coins are and why they are good coins and also bad coins.

If actually you read my post , you should be able to understand what privacy coins are and why they are good coins and also bad coins.
They are not for the options I listed for you, and others listed in the coinmarketcap. Just go and make more researches let's talk more of it.
Josemendez which Post are you talking about ? For GiftMichael, I will go and read about it to know their function in the crypto system and other things, do you personally invest in any privacy coins as at now ?

Josemendez which Post are you talking about ? For GiftMichael, I will go and read about it to know their function in the crypto system and other things, do you personally invest in any privacy coins as at now ?
I think he's talking about you reading from the heading what privacy coins are. The pros and cons of the coins tagged as privacy coins in the market.

I think government may not be able to ban this kind of cryptocurrencies because they are definitely not in charge of it but exchanges should delist them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back