Short Videos or Long Videos: Which is a Better Video Format For Marketing

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If you want to do video marketing, yo can either create a long video or a short video and distribute your content through multiple channels and platforms. By the way, what kind of videos are better for marketing, short videos or long videos? Do to think you will be more successful with a 10 minutes videos or 30 seconds videos?

As of current scenario in the digital world, the best way to do marketing would be using short video format like YT shorts, Instagram Reels etc. People, whenever free, get on their phone and scroll through short format videos throughout the day. I don't think long video format stands a chance against it.

I think it depends on the type of audience you are targeting, but if you address the general public without having any specific target, I think it would be best to short videos for the most part, since it is what people are used to today, in addition some long commercials can be very annoying.

The general public is used to Tiktok videos, instagram videos and shorts in general where all the information is ingested in 10-20 seconds so the level of attention is low and this can have an impact on the fact that if you present a long commercial video, after 10 seconds if you have not captured their attention they slide you and go on to see other content.

I think it depends on the type of audience you are targeting, but if you address the general public without having any specific target, I think it would be best to short videos for the most part, since it is what people are used to today, in addition some long commercials can be very annoying.

The general public is used to Tiktok videos, instagram videos and shorts in general where all the information is ingested in 10-20 seconds so the level of attention is low and this can have an impact on the fact that if you present a long commercial video, after 10 seconds if you have not captured their attention they slide you and go on to see other content.
I think short videos are perfect for marketing because you will be able to put your product and services among your targeted audience with just 10-20 seconds videos. if you are marketing through long videos, I do not think people have the patience to watch 10 minutes videos centered around your products. But then again it also depends on what kind of product you are marketing and who your true audiences are.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back