Training Manager
Staff member
Team Manager
1000 Posts Club
Jun 21, 2023
USD
$29.1400USD
Biznotes
I think it might be a good idea to understand how shopping works in various countries around the world - it's good information for people looking to start an international business, and it helps us understand each other better.

So where do you go shopping, and what do you shop for?

For me, I most commonly shop at Costco and Walmart. I buy food at Costco - that's the bulk of my purchases there - and at Walmart I buy what I can't get at Costco, mostly produce and bread and cheese. I also tend to buy office supplies and some sewing stuff and hygeine products at Walmart as well.

I also shop for craft products such as sewing fabric, lumber for wood projects, etc. For those, I tend to go to specialty shops. For example, I go to Joann's for sewing stuff, Harbor Freight for woodworking tools, local lumber stores for wood, and so on.

Finally, I buy clothes at thrift stores and books and electronic stuff on Amazon.

Well, as far as I am concerned, I don't shop from Amazon or Walmart. These companies do not have a warehouse in our country and they do not ship here. When I buy, I buy from local ecommerce platforms or local malls. I also tend to buy cheaper products., do not look for brands, therefore, I do not purchase branded products.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back