Google News Bot

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
c1-53-750x375.png

Shiba Inu, earlier today, witnessed a significant surge as it went up by almost 20%, pushing its spot trading price to $0.000014. Although it was immediately rejected entry to the $0.000015 marker, the asset managed to outperform other cryptocurrencies belonging to the top 10 list in that particular department, including Bitcoin and Ethereum. SHIB tallies 31.7% increase over the last 7 days Shiba Inu was rejected at the crucial $0.000015 marker today A price correction is once again on the horizon for the asset It would appear SHIB continues to benefit from Dogecoin rallies as this latest pr ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

I don't know the reason behind the bullishness in the coin. As of last year the prices of most cryptocurrency were on a constant downtrend but this coin seems to be the only coin that was increasing in value as I have seen.
As of October last year no coin increases up to that percentage cuz every cryptocurrency were dropping.

I invested in Shiba Inu in the hope to become a millionaire only to realise that it is impossible because of the huge supply. However, I still believe that shiba inu will help me make some profits.

Shiba Inu is the second leading member coin in the cryptocurrency space but that does not say that this coin has potentials because the possibilities of this coin rising is very slim due to the fact that there are pumping and pumping strategy around it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back