SHIB Price Prediction

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For Shiba Inu (SHIB) holders, there is good news, It is estimated that the price of the Shiba Inu at the end of the year will be $0.0005. Are you a SHIB holder, what is your prediction for the SHIB price at the end of the year?

Last edited:
Shiba has done well last year and as usual, the new burn mechanism would surely decrease supply and increase the price. I do think $0.0005 may be a bit too optimistic though considering how the general crypto market has been going since the new year.

SHIB looks promising initially. The massive backing seen around the coin is not reflecting on the market value of the coin.

I spend about $150 on shib, currently, my asset value is $60. I believe I can recover my investment in the next bull market.

I spend about $150 on shib, currently, my asset value is $60. I believe I can recover my investment in the next bull market.
Maybe you bought it at the wrong time and you didn't do your calculation properly because I bought some around November 2021 and I made a lot of profit and I quickly sell it.

Maybe you bought it at the wrong time and you didn't do your calculation properly because I bought some around November 2021 and I made a lot of profit and I quickly sell it.
My asset value was $600 during the all time high of Shib. However, I did not sell then because of the developments I read about shib ecosystem and believed the price would move up.

My asset value was $600 during the all time high of Shib. However, I did not sell then because of the developments I read about shib ecosystem and believed the price would move up.
I took the decision because i knew that SHIB is a shitcoin and due to the fact that it has a limitless supply. Do you know that there are huge pumping and dumping around the SHIB?

I took the decision because i knew that SHIB is a shitcoin and due to the fact that it has a limitless supply. Do you know that there are huge pumping and dumping around the SHIB?
Pumping on dumping goes on a lot of crypto assets not just on Shib. Shib is better than dogecoin in many ways, the only reason why the price might not gein substantial value is because of the huge supply. However, if the token continues to burn, one day the supply will be reduced and the value will go high.

Pumping on dumping goes on a lot of crypto assets not just on Shib. Shib is better than dogecoin in many ways, the only reason why the price might not gein substantial value is because of the huge supply. However, if the token continues to burn, one day the supply will be reduced and the value will go high.
The coin will continue to lose value if it is still unlimited in supply. It is highly necessary to consider these because the supply of cryptocurrency is highly proportional to market value. To make a significant spike in the price of any cryptocurrency it has to be in limited supply.

For Shiba Inu (SHIB) holders, there is good news, It is estimated that the price of the Shiba Inu at the end of the year will be $0.0005. Are you a SHIB holder, what is your prediction for the SHIB price at the end of the year?
I used to hold Shiba Inu but not anymore. I got tired of the coin so I stopped to hold it

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back