Share your paying telegram bots.

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For the benefit of earning , please endeavor to share on this thread the telegram bots that has paid you recently. Payment proof will be highly appreciated..

I don't have a payment proof ,but I know that there is no point in Sharing payment proof as they may pay for a while only ,thus one will be scammed by following such proof

I don't think there are legit bots out there, most if not all are scams with the intention of even defrauding unsuspecting individuals.

All telegram bot are fake and scam, I will not advise you to look for anything that deals with telegram bot or earning group, they will just block you from the group and run away with your funds

All telegram bot are fake and scam, I will not advise you to look for anything that deals with telegram bot or earning group, they will just block you from the group and run away with your funds
They are not all scams because I have earned from two bots though not recent but like last month. If they pay and still little it better.

They are not all scams because I have earned from two bots though not recent but like last month. If they pay and still little it better.
Only 2 not out of almost 500k bot on telegram.
That is not impressive at all cos is just like saying out of 100 workers 2 workers are the only one collecting their monthly wages. Just accept they are all scam.
I personally have been scam by 6 which they say is legit

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back