What's new

Shadow banning and spamy posts?

If you have been shadowbanned or labeled as spam then report it to the social media platform. Take a break for a few days and come back with your content.

Now a days people have all solution as they will start another account which is best option to solve this problem and sometime they use VPN to bypass them to create new account.

I have not been shadow banned, therefore, I do not know how would I react, however, one of my website has been blocked for spam on facebook. Some people reported the site for spam and Facebook blocked it. IT was very silly act because the website is health niche website that make money through adsnese.

There's nothing you can do when your account gets shadow banned on any social media platform. There's always a time frame your shadow ban is supposed to be over and people will start seeing your contents again. You should try as much as possible to observe the social media terms of usage.

The thing about being shadow banned, is that you don't know when it's happening. You can suspect it's happening if you lose followers, users, views, etc. But it doesn't always mean you've been shadow banned.

If it happens, you can reach out to the respective site owner and see what they have to say. But I've never been in such a situation, so I couldn't tell you.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back