What's new

Servers for High Traffic Online Projects?

Sinrop

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Feb 20, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Requirements:
1 TB (ssd) - HD,
20TB - data transfer,
Linux, managed, 24 GB - RAM
Any experience with Ipxon.com or Gpuservers.net dedicated server hosting services?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services they provide?

Any alternative hosts for comparison please?

No need to waste your time. Gpuservers.net is a good option for ordering servers at.
Excellent service, very friendly and knowledgeable. Four other sites I tried kept crashing, but this one has been great!
Nice selection of included scripts, CPanel, MySQL control panel, and many others that the high priced sites do not offer or support.

I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far Gpuservers.net have been the best.
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

Highly recommended.

Cool option, pricing for Gpuservers.net nvidia servers is quite good. OP, you'll get what you pay for!
They provide hosted GPU machines with full bare-metal access. All resources are dedicated to the customer and not shared with anyone.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back