What's new

SerpClix Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

What is SerpClix?​

SerpClix is a site where you can get paid to search on Google and open specific links paid for by webmasters to increase their SERP CTR. This is done through their extension, which is available on Firefox and Microsoft Edge.

It's ridiculously easy to get started with SerpClix and it pays $0.05 to $0.10 for each website link that you search for and click. You'll be required to stay on each website for one minute or two but other than that it should be a quick and easy process.

Every day you will get a few clicks to do - usually around 8-10, mostly depending on what country you are from. On some days I have gotten up to 15 or 20 clicks.

Who can join SerpClix?​

It is possible to sign up on SerpClix as a clicker from all of the countries in the world.

How much can you earn with SerpClix?​

I've managed to make about $20 a month consistently using SerpClix, and even around $30 during the summer when I spend a lot of time in front of the PC.

Worth to note, however, is that it can heavily depend on what country you are from. As a reference, I know Americans that earn upwards of $60, and our boy @ed has even managed to earn a solid $40-45 a month from the UK.

Users from US, UK, CA, AU, DE, and some more countries can earn $0.10 per search. Everyone else earns $0.05 per search. So this is the payment rate per country for SerpClix:
United States – $0.10 per click
United Kingdom – $0.10 per click
Canada – $0.10 per click
Germany – $0.10 per click
Australia – $0.10 per click
Some other misc countries (like Sweden, where I live) – (occasional) $0.10 per click
Other Countries – $0.05 per click
Minimum payout for SerpClix is $5 via PayPal, and payments are sent automatically during the first week of the month for earnings accumulated during the previous month.

How do you get started with SerpClix?​

Getting started with SerpClix is easy. Here is a simple guide on how to start getting paid from clicking:

1. Sign up for an account using our invite link.

2. Read up on their Getting Started guide in your dashboard.

3. Download and install the extension for Microsoft Edge or Firefox (I recommend Edge).
download-serpclix-button.png

4. Now you need to click on the extension in the upper right corner of Edge/Firefox, and you will have to log in to your SerpClix account.
edge.png

5. A tab will then open with all your available orders. Click on any of the available orders. Another new tab with Google search will then open.
copy-keyword.png

6. You now need to type or copy & paste the keyword and look for the required URL. The correct URL will be highlighted in red.
google_search_serpclix.png

7. Once found, click on it and stay on the site for the required time. A countdown timer will be shown on the SerpClix extension addon.

After 60-120 seconds the tab will close automatically and you will be rewarded between $0.05 and $0.10 after an additional 30-second timer.

TIPS:

- Turn on "show adult content" on your SerpClix profile to get more searches/clicks (18+ only)

- Change "results per page" on Google to 100 to save A LOT of time!

- If you can't find a result - repeat the search with the omitted results (Google may say it has omitted some results at the last page in the search).

- Sometimes links do not show up at all on Google, so don't stress too much if you can't find the highlighted link. It will be removed by SerpClix, so just skip it and move on.

- Searches pop up all day, but there's often a big batch early in the morning. Around 2-4 AM where I live.

- MOST IMPORTANTLY: Turn on notifications to never miss any clicks!
notifications.png

WHAT NOT TO DO:

- Do not click on any ads on the website that you searched and clicked. This will lead to your account being banned.

- SerpClix will detect your IP address and assign it a quality score. Do not use a VPN or proxy while doing your searches, or else you will be banned.

- Do not use more than one account per household. This will lead to your account being banned.

I think the site is available world wide, any one can register on the program. However, not all can earn from this program, especially the people in the tier 3 countries. The program tries to manipulate search engine traffic by asking users to do Google search and visit the site from search results. This program tries to generate organic traffic for website owners.
Yes, not everyone is eligible for earning through serpclix. The essence of the platform is asking the users to browse around any given website to improve its search engine results.

I want to make money, but I do not want to use a system that looks illicit. Serpclix is a program that asks users to make fake good searches and website visit. I do not want to work o something like this.

I want to make money, but I do not want to use a system that looks illicit. Serpclix is a program that asks users to make fake good searches and website visit. I do not want to work o something like this.
But do you know that almost every site owner are adopting such measure to promote their website traffic especially those starting new. If forums don't hire writers do you think their traffic will be large like when they aren't?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back