What's new

SerpClix Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

What is SerpClix?​

SerpClix is a site where you can get paid to search on Google and open specific links paid for by webmasters to increase their SERP CTR. This is done through their extension, which is available on Firefox and Microsoft Edge.

It's ridiculously easy to get started with SerpClix and it pays $0.05 to $0.10 for each website link that you search for and click. You'll be required to stay on each website for one minute or two but other than that it should be a quick and easy process.

Every day you will get a few clicks to do - usually around 8-10, mostly depending on what country you are from. On some days I have gotten up to 15 or 20 clicks.

Who can join SerpClix?​

It is possible to sign up on SerpClix as a clicker from all of the countries in the world.

How much can you earn with SerpClix?​

I've managed to make about $20 a month consistently using SerpClix, and even around $30 during the summer when I spend a lot of time in front of the PC.

Worth to note, however, is that it can heavily depend on what country you are from. As a reference, I know Americans that earn upwards of $60, and our boy @ed has even managed to earn a solid $40-45 a month from the UK.

Users from US, UK, CA, AU, DE, and some more countries can earn $0.10 per search. Everyone else earns $0.05 per search. So this is the payment rate per country for SerpClix:
United States – $0.10 per click
United Kingdom – $0.10 per click
Canada – $0.10 per click
Germany – $0.10 per click
Australia – $0.10 per click
Some other misc countries (like Sweden, where I live) – (occasional) $0.10 per click
Other Countries – $0.05 per click
Minimum payout for SerpClix is $5 via PayPal, and payments are sent automatically during the first week of the month for earnings accumulated during the previous month.

How do you get started with SerpClix?​

Getting started with SerpClix is easy. Here is a simple guide on how to start getting paid from clicking:

1. Sign up for an account using our invite link.

2. Read up on their Getting Started guide in your dashboard.

3. Download and install the extension for Microsoft Edge or Firefox (I recommend Edge).
download-serpclix-button.png

4. Now you need to click on the extension in the upper right corner of Edge/Firefox, and you will have to log in to your SerpClix account.
edge.png

5. A tab will then open with all your available orders. Click on any of the available orders. Another new tab with Google search will then open.
copy-keyword.png

6. You now need to type or copy & paste the keyword and look for the required URL. The correct URL will be highlighted in red.
google_search_serpclix.png

7. Once found, click on it and stay on the site for the required time. A countdown timer will be shown on the SerpClix extension addon.

After 60-120 seconds the tab will close automatically and you will be rewarded between $0.05 and $0.10 after an additional 30-second timer.

TIPS:

- Turn on "show adult content" on your SerpClix profile to get more searches/clicks (18+ only)

- Change "results per page" on Google to 100 to save A LOT of time!

- If you can't find a result - repeat the search with the omitted results (Google may say it has omitted some results at the last page in the search).

- Sometimes links do not show up at all on Google, so don't stress too much if you can't find the highlighted link. It will be removed by SerpClix, so just skip it and move on.

- Searches pop up all day, but there's often a big batch early in the morning. Around 2-4 AM where I live.

- MOST IMPORTANTLY: Turn on notifications to never miss any clicks!
notifications.png

WHAT NOT TO DO:

- Do not click on any ads on the website that you searched and clicked. This will lead to your account being banned.

- SerpClix will detect your IP address and assign it a quality score. Do not use a VPN or proxy while doing your searches, or else you will be banned.

- Do not use more than one account per household. This will lead to your account being banned.

This is my most successful site and it is 100% legit. I have been using it for just over a year and earned around $255. There isn't much I can tell you that hasn't been pointed out in Alexander's post but I can show you how much I have earned over the past year. You do need to be online frequently as they come in because they expire after an hour or two:

Payment History​

$23.35 on Apr 01, 2021 ✔

$20.25 on Mar 01, 2021 ✔

$23.95 on Feb 01, 2021 ✔

$28.45 on Jan 01, 2021 ✔

$20.45 on Dec 01, 2020 ✔

$18.90 on Nov 01, 2020 ✔

$18.90 on Oct 01, 2020 ✔

$26.25 on Sep 01, 2020 ✔

$20.25 on Aug 01, 2020 ✔

$12.35 on Jul 01, 2020 ✔

$11.45 on Jun 01, 2020 ✔

$8.65 on May 01, 2020 ✔

$18.05 on Apr 01, 2020 ✔

$4.55 on Mar 01, 2020 ✔

Total Earned: $255.80

I don't really think this platform is really legit because I have made some extensive research about them and I have even try to read some reviews about the activities of the platform and what I just saw is not really that good for a platform

i will go through this procedure and install the extension and see how it will work for me because i would also like to earn such good rewards monthly to add on my passive income list.Working on the site does not look to be too difficult but rather setting it up for someone who is not techy savy would prove tobe too difficult.

Serpclix is limited to PayPal payment no payment with cryptocurrency this is what is missing at Serpclix and offers for other countries than US and UK are few.

This is my most successful site and it is 100% legit. I have been using it for just over a year and earned around $255. There isn't much I can tell you that hasn't been pointed out in Alexander's post but I can show you how much I have earned over the past year. You do need to be online frequently as they come in because they expire after an hour or two:

Payment History​

$23.35 on Apr 01, 2021 ✔

$20.25 on Mar 01, 2021 ✔

$23.95 on Feb 01, 2021 ✔

$28.45 on Jan 01, 2021 ✔

$20.45 on Dec 01, 2020 ✔

$18.90 on Nov 01, 2020 ✔

$18.90 on Oct 01, 2020 ✔

$26.25 on Sep 01, 2020 ✔

$20.25 on Aug 01, 2020 ✔

$12.35 on Jul 01, 2020 ✔

$11.45 on Jun 01, 2020 ✔

$8.65 on May 01, 2020 ✔

$18.05 on Apr 01, 2020 ✔

$4.55 on Mar 01, 2020 ✔

You made $232.45 only in 2021? That's wonderful woman. The earning rate of the site is commendable. I never get the chance to access serpclix because it is not for every country. My country isn't supported, if not, I've been earning through it.

You made $232.45 only in 2021? That's wonderful woman. The earning rate of the site is commendable. I never get the chance to access serpclix because it is not for every country. My country isn't supported, if not, I've been earning through it.
Yes it works well for the UK but I thought it was worldwide. Since I made that post I have added another $23 to it but I am at an advantage because I am retired and can check the site often. The orders expire after an hour or two. I discovered it on Reddit where I found ForumCoi

Yes it works well for the UK but I thought it was worldwide. Since I made that post I have added another $23 to it but I am at an advantage because I am retired and can check the site often. The orders expire after an hour or two. I discovered it on Reddit where I found ForumCoi
Nice, that you found this serpclix at reddit.com. Reddit have been one of the best forum till date. I checked serpclix, it is available worldwide. The only thing for me to access it, is getting a computer to install the Firefox browser, then install their built-in plugin which it runs successfully on. I can't access serpclix with my mobile phone, it is beyond it. Thanks a lot for this information.

Payment History​

$23.35 on Apr 01, 2021 ✔

$20.25 on Mar 01, 2021 ✔

$23.95 on Feb 01, 2021 ✔

$28.45 on Jan 01, 2021 ✔

$20.45 on Dec 01, 2020 ✔

$18.90 on Nov 01, 2020 ✔

$18.90 on Oct 01, 2020 ✔

$26.25 on Sep 01, 2020 ✔

$20.25 on Aug 01, 2020 ✔

$12.35 on Jul 01, 2020 ✔

$11.45 on Jun 01, 2020 ✔

$8.65 on May 01, 2020 ✔

$18.05 on Apr 01, 2020 ✔

$4.55 on Mar 01, 2020 ✔

You seem to have made a lot of money with this site, If the site is available world wide, I might join the site and try to earn from this site.

You seem to have made a lot of money with this site, If the site is available world wide, I might join the site and try to earn from this site.
Yes it is my best earning site ever but understand you may not do as well as me because of your location. You need to use firefox browser to install their extension but don't be put off if some days you don't get many orders. Today I have already had 10 but some days I'm lucky if I see one or two. Turn on the sound notification which will alert you when an order comes in. I hope you get lucky with this site.

Yes it is my best earning site ever but understand you may not do as well as me because of your location. You need to use firefox browser to install their extension but don't be put off if some days you don't get many orders. Today I have already had 10 but some days I'm lucky if I see one or two. Turn on the sound notification which will alert you when an order comes in. I hope you get lucky with this site.
I have already registered on the site and installed the application as described in firefox, there are very few orders that I receive due to my location, but I am still waiting every day to win something with Serpclix.

I have already registered on the site and installed the application as described in firefox, there are very few orders that I receive due to my location, but I am still waiting every day to win something with Serpclix.
This month has been poor for me but I think that is because I have been out more than usual and missed many of them. If I am gone for a couple of hours they will have expired. Normally I would be around the $15 mark at this point in the month but I have earned just over $12 to date.

You've earned something tangible for your time dear. You ought to be grateful that a PTC site is rewarding you with such reasonable amount.

I don't know anything about the spaclix platform. I haven't used it before neither have I heard any of my colleagues talk about this site. I hope it isn't one that waists people's time online for peanuts

Had it been I have my computer with me, I would've ventured into earning with serpclix. But since I don't have a desktop computer it means I have to wait.

Never heard of this serpclix before. Neither is it a platform that I think is popular because if it were, I'd have known about it myself long ago. They look like sites that will still restrict opportunity tier 3 countries

What is SerpClix?​

SerpClix is a site where you can get paid to search on Google and open specific links paid for by webmasters to increase their SERP CTR. This is done through their extension, which is available on Firefox and Microsoft Edge.

It's ridiculously easy to get started with SerpClix and it pays $0.05 to $0.10 for each website link that you search for and click. You'll be required to stay on each website for one minute or two but other than that it should be a quick and easy process.

Every day you will get a few clicks to do - usually around 8-10, mostly depending on what country you are from. On some days I have gotten up to 15 or 20 clicks.

Who can join SerpClix?​

It is possible to sign up on SerpClix as a clicker from all of the countries in the world.

How much can you earn with SerpClix?​

I've managed to make about $20 a month consistently using SerpClix, and even around $30 during the summer when I spend a lot of time in front of the PC.

Worth to note, however, is that it can heavily depend on what country you are from. As a reference, I know Americans that earn upwards of $60, and our boy @ed has even managed to earn a solid $40-45 a month from the UK.

Users from US, UK, CA, AU, DE, and some more countries can earn $0.10 per search. Everyone else earns $0.05 per search. So this is the payment rate per country for SerpClix:
United States – $0.10 per click
United Kingdom – $0.10 per click
Canada – $0.10 per click
Germany – $0.10 per click
Australia – $0.10 per click
Some other misc countries (like Sweden, where I live) – (occasional) $0.10 per click
Other Countries – $0.05 per click
Minimum payout for SerpClix is $5 via PayPal, and payments are sent automatically during the first week of the month for earnings accumulated during the previous month.

How do you get started with SerpClix?​

Getting started with SerpClix is easy. Here is a simple guide on how to start getting paid from clicking:

1. Sign up for an account using our invite link.

2. Read up on their Getting Started guide in your dashboard.

3. Download and install the extension for Microsoft Edge or Firefox (I recommend Edge).
download-serpclix-button.png

4. Now you need to click on the extension in the upper right corner of Edge/Firefox, and you will have to log in to your SerpClix account.
edge.png

5. A tab will then open with all your available orders. Click on any of the available orders. Another new tab with Google search will then open.
copy-keyword.png

6. You now need to type or copy & paste the keyword and look for the required URL. The correct URL will be highlighted in red.
google_search_serpclix.png

7. Once found, click on it and stay on the site for the required time. A countdown timer will be shown on the SerpClix extension addon.

After 60-120 seconds the tab will close automatically and you will be rewarded between $0.05 and $0.10 after an additional 30-second timer.

TIPS:

- Turn on "show adult content" on your SerpClix profile to get more searches/clicks (18+ only)

- Change "results per page" on Google to 100 to save A LOT of time!

- If you can't find a result - repeat the search with the omitted results (Google may say it has omitted some results at the last page in the search).

- Sometimes links do not show up at all on Google, so don't stress too much if you can't find the highlighted link. It will be removed by SerpClix, so just skip it and move on.

- Searches pop up all day, but there's often a big batch early in the morning. Around 2-4 AM where I live.

- MOST IMPORTANTLY: Turn on notifications to never miss any clicks!
notifications.png

WHAT NOT TO DO:

- Do not click on any ads on the website that you searched and clicked. This will lead to your account being banned.

- SerpClix will detect your IP address and assign it a quality score. Do not use a VPN or proxy while doing your searches, or else you will be banned.

- Do not use more than one account per household. This will lead to your account being banned.
Wow thanks for this insight. Is it possible to use it with an Android phone? From the looks of it having to download a pc addon make it kind of exclusive.
Post automatically merged:

Since you are from Nigeria, how do you go about the paypal restriction because I just tried to sign up and it needs a paypal account.

Last edited:
Immediately I secure another PC I'll simply go to set up serpclix extension to earn from the PTC site. That's the only PTC site that brings higher reward than other PTC options.

I think the site is available world wide, any one can register on the program. However, not all can earn from this program, especially the people in the tier 3 countries. The program tries to manipulate search engine traffic by asking users to do Google search and visit the site from search results. This program tries to generate organic traffic for website owners.

I have opened an account with this platform before now but I abandoned it thinking that it will result to another waste of time. And I never really understood it the way it is explained above. To me it looks like something one should try. I will go back to my account again. Thanks for sharing.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back