Serbia will accept BTC

Yugocean

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Prince Filip 1 of Serbia is very much positive on Bitcoin, he is not willing to accept it as a cryptocurrency, but as Bitcoin which can fight inflation. He might make Bitcoin legal in his country.

It will be good if more countries keep accepting crypto as an official means of exchange. Though some of them may want to regulate it's activity shortly after to gain more control.

El Salvador's Bitcoin city has a Bitcoin startup JAN3, and Prince Filip 1 joined it as CSO in first week of September, new development is yet to be known, but Serbia and Yugoslavia might accept Bitcoin.

It will be good if more countries keep accepting crypto as an official means of exchange. Though some of them may want to regulate it's activity shortly after to gain more control.
The level of adoption this year has been on the increase. It can only get better for crypto currencies at large.

The level of adoption this year has been on the increase. It can only get better for crypto currencies at large.
Maybe next year, Serbia and Yugoslavia both are going positive, Prince Filip 1 is hire of both Kingdoms. However, everything will take time because this is economic based department, and all are trying to improve their economy with crypto.

Prince Filip 1 of Serbia is very much positive on Bitcoin, he is not willing to accept it as a cryptocurrency, but as Bitcoin which can fight inflation. He might make Bitcoin legal in his country.
And this will be good for the future of the Serbians if you ask me because it will enable businesses in the country to be transacted with ease and quickness.

And this will be good for the future of the Serbians if you ask me because it will enable businesses in the country to be transacted with ease and quickness.
El Salvador has become most developed country in the central America, despite being the smallest of them all; Serbia too will get upwards.

El Salvador has become most developed country in the central America, despite being the smallest of them all; Serbia too will get upwards.
Hopefully it will provided modalities are put in place to checkmate financial stuffs and strong governmental policies too are enacted to make everything fluid in the Serbian economy you get my point Yugocean?

Yes he is right. There was this country last. I don't remember the name of the country. The country adopted bitcoin to also fight inflation and to also fight against US control of there currency

Yes he is right. There was this country last. I don't remember the name of the country. The country adopted bitcoin to also fight inflation and to also fight against US control of there currency
You are referring to either El Salvador or Cuba. Both countries still exists.
USD still run as global currency, so anything that challanges it, is worth going to be targeted by US. However, US itself is accepting BTC slowly. Serbia on other hand is not pro US.

You are referring to either El Salvador or Cuba. Both countries still exists.
USD still run as global currency, so anything that challanges it, is worth going to be targeted by US. However, US itself is accepting BTC slowly. Serbia on other hand is not pro US.
No I am not talking about any of the two. The country is from Europe and I still don't remember the country. Only if I see the news will I know.

No I am not talking about any of the two. The country is from Europe and I still don't remember the country. Only if I see the news will I know.
Russia? It's the one which fought US and world sanctions using Bitcoin and other crypto. Belarus is also targeted for supporting Russia against Ukraine.
But if that is another country, mention a hint.

Russia? It's the one which fought US and world sanctions using Bitcoin and other crypto. Belarus is also targeted for supporting Russia against Ukraine.
But if that is another country, mention a hint.
No it is neither of the two. I think I will Google it to read the news again and if I see it I will let you know about the country.

No it is neither of the two. I think I will Google it to read the news again and if I see it I will let you know about the country.
Most easy to check the country name in Europe, go better do it, I would also try to understand what was there and how it happened. It might not be Portugal.

Yeah countries like mine which is yet to accept it to do so. They can go ahead to regulate than just ignoring it as a means of payment.

Regulations should be for platforms asking people to invest, Bitcoin is borderless, it don't need regulation. Bitcoin migh start controlling the economy of people do not accept the way it is.

Bitcoin as a legal tender has a lot of risks. Interestingly, as a payment form, it also has a lot of benefits. I don't think crypto has anything to do with the economy of the country, however, the citizens will of course benefit from investment and trading.

Bitcoin as a legal tender has a lot of risks. Interestingly, as a payment form, it also has a lot of benefits. I don't think crypto has anything to do with the economy of the country, however, the citizens will of course benefit from investment and trading.
Bitcoin was for economic freedom, this freedom also comes with personal responsibility, Bitcoinist cannot blame others for economy.

Bitcoin is a form of digital currency that has gained many users and there are so many countries who are willing to accept Bitcoin and take it as a legal money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back