Modar

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Apr 7, 2022
USD
$8.9800USD
Biznotes
Today Russian 🇷🇺 microtasking site Seo-fast has gained exactly 3.000.000 Users!👥👥

I have been working on Seofast since 2022 still now (Almost 2 years) and I have a great rating and experience there. 📈

Seo-fast A site where you can earn on short tasks 💼 such as Subscribe to a channel, Like a video,👍 Subscribe to a group, Like a post, Repost a certain publication, Sign up for a site, Activity in social networks and so on This site will remind you of Rapidworkers which has a similar system. But Rapidworkers is 3 years older. Seo-fast is already 12 years old.
This project has the Growth of your career that is status. I have the status of "Businessman". The higher your status the more you can earn.
This project has already paid more than 2.105.000$ (Converted from Russian rubles ), which is a large amount for such a site.
This site pays in Russian rubles - . Unlike American🇺🇸 microtask sites that pay in Dollars💵 - $. Of course, it will be better to get paid in Dollars.
Withdrawals can be made on Webmoney, Yoomoney, Perfectmoney, Payeer, Advcash. Russian mobile phone📱and Russian 🇷🇺 bank card. 💳
Let's congratulate Seo-fast c 3 million users✌️🎉 because it is a significant achievement. 🔝⏫
1000008889.png

I use this platform from time to time, it's good to see it grow so much, Aviso.bz, which is another platform that I frequent from time to time, is also a great platform.

I don't think I have heard of SEO Fast. I have used Rapidworkers and if this site is similar to Rapidworkers, I do not think I am interested in using this site. I have used a Russia based micro job site, it was owned by Yandex but I don't remember the name

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back