Selling your own property/house

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When selling your own property/house, what ways did you use online platforms to get your house viewed by many? There are sell by owner websites, but did you also use social media?

I think if I were to sell my house without a realtor, I'd put a video up on YouTube, as well as letting my neighbors know we're for sale. The neighbors across the street really love my house, so I probably wouldn't have to do too much advertising.

I have never sold my house yet, but I know people who have. They usually put their house on the market first, then they use realtor sites to list the house for sale. Most people just go to these listing sites, but you could also put your house on Facebook, craigslist, and even share it on social media if you want to.

Have open houses, stage your house, etc.

Same with me I have never sold a house or any property similar to this I only sell minor item like phone,but if am chance to sell a house I will do that through a good agent

I have sold the landed property a couple of times, but when I sold it, I used personal recommendations. I did not use any online medium to sell my property. That's because the landed property I sold was based in rural areas where not many people are interested in checking properties advertised online. However, in urban locations, a lot of people buy and sell properties after discovering buyers and sellers online.

Lot of people might not know this but using a social media influencer to post about the house is one Great tactic. A lot of them are not even going to charge you much for two or three posts.

When selling your own property/house, what ways did you use online platforms to get your house viewed by many? There are sell by owner websites, but did you also use social media?

I think if I were to sell my house without a realtor, I'd put a video up on YouTube, as well as letting my neighbors know we're for sale. The neighbors across the street really love my house, so I probably wouldn't have to do too much advertising.
I have never sold my house, but based on rumors I’ve heard, some people view it as a risky decision. The concern is that when people sell their houses, they often become overly excited and spend their money impulsively, leading to financial difficulties.

However, I believe that selling a house is not inherently a bad idea, as long as you approach it with a well-thought-out plan. By carefully considering your financial goals, evaluating the market conditions, and seeking professional advice, you can make informed decisions that minimize the risk and maximize the benefits of selling your house.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back