Selling Digital Products

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
If you want to sell digital products from your WordPress site, you can easily do this by installing and activating a plugin called Easy Digital Downloads. This plugin adds a simple eCommerce functionality to your site by allowing users to download digital products. Currently, there are 50k active installs and 4.5-star reviews by 479 customers. It supports various payment methods including Paypal, Stripe, and Amazon pay.

In most of the WordPress tutorials I see people are using WooCommerce I do not know if Easy Digital Downloads is using WooCommerce or has its own payment system configuration please could you provide more clarification about this point.

Another possibility to utilizing Patreon. Basically, it's a free blog for you to sell stuff, assuming you give a small percentage back to Patreon. Who has tried it? Would this be better than a traditional blog thing?

If you want to sell digital products from your WordPress site, you can easily do this by installing and activating a plugin called Easy Digital Downloads. This plugin adds a simple eCommerce functionality to your site by allowing users to download digital products. Currently, there are 50k active installs and 4.5-star reviews by 479 customers. It supports various payment methods including Paypal, Stripe, and Amazon pay.
This is something that i have heard about for the first time and it is something that i will look into. However when i think about digital things to sell i think that it will be hard because there are many people that can download anything online.

Woocommerce is certainly the best plugin to be used on wordpress site if you intend to sell items. This plugin allows you to sell digital as well as physical products, you can even use it to create dropshipping or print on demand store. However, Easy Digital Downloads specializes on digital products.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back