Selling Articles

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There are a lot of content marketplaces and freelance marketplaces where you can sell your articles and article writing services. Have you ever sold articles through freelance marketplaces or content marketplaces? These days I don't sell my articles and I don't work on freelance marketplaces, but in the past I have worked on the sites like Upwork, constant content, iwriter, etc.

I am not an article writer and never wrote much but I had done it once or twice for the Beer money forum when they required these years ago.So I would like to start it and will then see if I can sell and make some money.

There are a lot of content marketplaces and freelance marketplaces where you can sell your articles and article writing services. Have you ever sold articles through freelance marketplaces or content marketplaces? These days I don't sell my articles and I don't work on freelance marketplaces, but in the past I have worked on the sites like Upwork, constant content, iwriter, etc.
There are even some platforms that we do not know and people sell articles on them even better than the ones we know

Many people do like to buy our articles and won't let us earn credit for that too so we can expect to earn more from these jobs

When my laptop was repaired all my saved articles were not recovered, even y poems 700 of them :(. I told the tech to save them through my USB but he did not do it, so there is nothing to sell this time.

If we are good at writing articles then we can easily sell these over different forums as we see freelancers are always ready to buy articles at cheap prices

I no longer have saved articles, all gone in the wind because of that technician. He did not save my articles when he reformatted my laptop.

I would like to learn the basics of how we can quickly write articles because this is one thing I believe can help me earn more

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back