Not open for further replies.

WhiteHouse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 14, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
According to CNN BUSINESS, The US Securities and Exchange Commission has filed a lawsuit against Ripples (XPR) and it's CEO, accusing it of illegally Marketing securities fraud worth $1.3 billion.
The CEO of Ripples, Garlinghouse has already refuted the accusations and called the case "an assault on crypto at large,", we awaits more information on this as days to by.

Yes I was planning of buying XRP yesterday when I saw the news and the price of ripple continued to go down, it's a security issue with ripple but the CEO said they are going to come out stronger after this.

According to CNN BUSINESS, The US Securities and Exchange Commission has filed a lawsuit against Ripples (XPR) and it's CEO, accusing it of illegally Marketing securities fraud worth $1.3 billion.
The CEO of Ripples, Garlinghouse has already refuted the accusations and called the case "an assault on crypto at large,", we awaits more information on this as days to by.
Sadly this lawsuit has affected the price of xrp negatively and people are now trying to sell off their xrp due to the declining trend ,the coin has be experiencing since the lawsuit .

It does not matter if the allegations were true or not, the impact of this lawsuit on ripple is going to cost them a lot and it would take a while for the coin to recover enough to attract investors.

This lawsuit is what has caused the major drop in the prices of the the ripple coin over the last few days. However there is a chance for recovery and this may be presenting the users with an optimum opportunity at which to buy the coin at a very low price. According to the news it seems that ripple is prepared to fight this lawsuit and a win could be revolutionary advantage for the price of XRP.

Isn't the price of XRP going up again? It's $0.2 for a few days since this issue. Now it's $0.3 again i just hope that Ripple can do something about this quickly or XRP holders will suffer a loss i haven't sold mine yet and never will infact i wanna buy more because of these price drop

The world bank approved XRP as a means of crypto exchange. This is the first step that’s done. This is just an act to wallop the XRP market and its working cause its price has dropped drastically. Hopefully they’ll overturn the charges very soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back