Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What would you say was the scariest movie you ever watched? For me, it was probably The Exorcist as a kid. But I had a thing where I was scared of mummies for a bit, and the Mummy had just come out. Other than that, I think the Devil's Backbone was scary in tone. What would you say is the scariest for you? But also of all time?

Rest Stop! Still the scariest movie I've ever seen. It messed with my head for a while after first seeing it.. made me afraid to go places alone, public restrooms, dressing rooms, etc. and I was also afraid of ALL OLD TRUCKS for a good 3-4 months. 😂👀 Kept thinking they were following me.
If you watch it, you'll see.

Screenshot_20230531-164312.png

I watched Conjuring 2 in the cinemas and it was really terrifying especially the jump scares and boy do I hate the jump scares.

I watched Conjuring 2 in the cinemas and it was really terrifying especially the jump scares and boy do I hate the jump scares.
Oh, you mean the sneak attack scenes? When your ❤️ skips a beat and everyone in the theater jumps and shouts

Movies generally don't scare me. However, people are known to say the scariest movie of all time was "The Exorcist". :p

Personally, I find that movie to be a bit funny. :p
For the time. I think the big reason I was such a wuss about it, was because my parents and sister would always say how scary of a movie it was, so I would always decline to watch it when I was a kid. But now days it's relatively tame in comparison to something like Hereditary for example. These days movies don't scare me. I can watch just about anything.

Rest Stop! Still the scariest movie I've ever seen. It messed with my head for a while after first seeing it.. made me afraid to go places alone, public restrooms, dressing rooms, etc. and I was also afraid of ALL OLD TRUCKS for a good 3-4 months. 😂👀 Kept thinking they were following me.
If you watch it, you'll see.

View attachment 5105
Sounds familiar, but I don't remember much about it. I'll have to check it out.
Never was a fan of the Conjuring movies. The whole ghost story/haunted house stuff has not really appealed to me.

The Evil Dead Rise is one of latest movie that I watched that meets everything you want in terms of been creepy, horror and full of gore from the beginning of the movie till the end of it. It's a 2023 horror movie and it's the best I have seen this year in the horror franchise. The Pope's Exorcist is good but it's not as creepy and full of gore like The Evil Dead Rise.

Movies generally don't scare me. However, people are known to say the scariest movie of all time was "The Exorcist". :p

Personally, I find that movie to be a bit funny. :p
I love any movie which is about casting out demons and spirits, they are very enjoyable. It's why I enjoyed The Exorcist, The Nun, Constantine, The Conjuring, and many other horror movies like them.

The Conjuring! Hands down! I'm a huge fan of the franchise. Will watch the Nun 2 too. 🥶

Grudge, The Ring, The Omen, and The Exorcist are some of the scariest movies I have ever watched.,

I think the film that scared me the most at the time is The Exorcist, the first movie of the saga, now this year comes a new movie of the exorcist I think.

The scariest movie I saw was Insidious! Went to the cinema to see it, twice(young and dumb).

The scariest movie I saw was Insidious! Went to the cinema to see it, twice(young and dumb).

For you to go to the cinema twice and watch the same movie, it shows that the movie was really that much entertaining for you. I know it's funny but I've also done the same thing when John Wick chapter 4 came out.

For you to go to the cinema twice and watch the same movie, it shows that the movie was really that much entertaining for you. I know it's funny but I've also done the same thing when John Wick chapter 4 came out.
I knew what to expect the second time around 😂 But oooh, I love some John Wick movies.

I knew what to expect the second time around 😂 But oooh, I love some John Wick movies.

Yeah, you're right about that. What I do now whenever I feel that way about a particular movie is either I download it on my laptop or smartphone to watch it where ever I want. John Wick movies are super awesome.

Yeah, you're right about that. What I do now whenever I feel that way about a particular movie is either I download it on my laptop or smartphone to watch it where ever I want. John Wick movies are super awesome.
I wait for them to come out on a streaming platform now. Did you watch The Continental series based on John Wick yet?

Yes of course, I have started watching it. It's currently in the 3rd episode now titled Theatre of Pain. I have been impressed so far.
It's so good and for it to be only 3 episodes, you still get a lot of content for them 😍

It's so good and for it to be only 3 episodes, you still get a lot of content for them 😍

Yeah, that's very correct. As long as the TV series was from the same producer of John Wick movies, I was never in doubt they wouldn't do a good job. It's just like this movie Sisu from the same producer of John Wick, it was so good.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back