What's new

SCAM NOW----Dogetrix.com-Get paid doge & My Payouts.

magnet

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
1636350861778.png

468.gif

Dogetrix
FREE 1 Doge (sign up bonus)
& Free 60 mDoge Every 20 minutes.
(1000 mDoge=1 Doge)
Minimum :15 doge
No need to deposit
https://dogetrix.com/pubkey-6138ec77d12c8

Last edited:
Woo thanks for this information I am going to register now,but I just hope it will turn to be positively encouraging and less stressful to earn

I have many sites that offer free don't but the pay will take more like a year to get the minimum withdrawal or at least something tangible. Can you tell us how long it took you to get this? I will still register and try it though

This is nice. My question id whether the platform needs to be open while earning or you can just set it to run in the background.
The option is very good since there's proof of payment. That's much more convincing.

I also registered under your ref! I hope the site holds something, it seems to have potential. thanks for the information! I also registered under your ref! I hope the site holds something, it seems to have potential. thanks for the information! success to all at farm doge: D

Can you please explain better how it works? Do I simply have to just claim doge every 20 minutes then make a withdrawal once I get up to 15 doge? Or is there something else I need to do. How long does it take to actually reach the minimum payout?

First, I commend you for sharing the above earning platform here and with your payment proof. Just as someone already stated above, there are many of such platform, but it takes almost forever to get to minimum payout. I just hope this one will not take that long before withdrawal as you did not mention it. I will still try it though.

What is the site all about you didn't even give a detailed explanation so we could know what we opt-in for. Please throw more light because I'm interested.

If you can claim every 20 minutes and claim for more than 7 hours, you will be able to earn 1 doge, you will have claim continuously for 100 hours to reach payment threshold. This looks scary.

I've visited the site and it seems to be legit. But how long does it takes you to reach the minimum payout. The problem with this site,it takes a long time before you can reach the withdrawal amount.

The site is confusing because the tag is set as Legit , but the thread posted calls it as scam in the thread title. Anyone can clarify on the legitimacy of the site?

Thank you for sharing the information with us, I will register now but I just hope it works out well and it is legit

Thanks friend for taking your time to share this. We have to confirm the authenticity of this business you are trying to introduce to us. We have to see your own withdrawal earning first and some other back up so we can believe that this business is genuine.

Hope you are still earning from the site? I am asking as I have not been able to see any recent payment proof from you about this site. Would give it a trial later.

I joined their Telegram last week or so and they said it has stopped paying. I do not know if it is true. That was why I stopped using It. But the site is still open and functioning

I registered this website it is best but now it stop paying and the website is going be down so don't put money

Have you ever withdraw from it,I have seen many sites that will give you coins but will take lot of years before you can reach the minimum withdrawal.

I joined their Telegram last week or so and they said it has stopped paying. I do not know if it is true. That was why I stopped using It. But the site is still open and functioning
Guess they are still earning from the traffic flooding in to their website even though they are no longer paying. It is best to do away with them.

Guess they are still earning from the traffic flooding in to their website even though they are no longer paying. It is best to do away with them.
I guess you are right. Many of these sites do not last for 6 months before they keep crashing down. I wonder if there is any real mining site out there

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back