?Scam? Croixairdrop_Bot is a Scam!!

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Croixairdrop_Bot is a Telegram bot which offers 25 Croix which are equal to 44$..

This bot is Scam?
Don't waste your time on it.

Screenshot_20201111-180813.png

This does not really surprise me and to think that I saw some jobs posted on a microtask site for this. Waste of money indeed!

Since I learnt participating in telegram airdrops is a total waste of time,I just ignore them. Airdrops have been taken over by scammers promising an unrealistic reward to help them advertise their scam.

Oh you are a time saver has I have been thinking on adding it to my telegram group...thanks ..at least now everybody can see why I always preach against telegram bot group

I have said it and I will continue to say that all telegram bots would always be scam because there is no bot that can guarantee you to be able to mine bitcoin anywhere as the process of mining this cryptocurrencies are quite complex for an ordinary social network bot to be able to do.

Correct me if I am wrong, all the programs that claim to give you free crytops if you join the telegram bots are fake. I have tried over a dozen such telegram bots and all of them turned to be fake

Correct me if I am wrong, all the programs that claim to give you free crytops if you join the telegram bots are fake. I have tried over a dozen such telegram bots and all of them turned to be fake
80 to 90 % of them are fake because they're operated by scammers who just need to boost their social media page and defraud people with presale. However few are legit like safepal and others and I benefitted from them.

Lol the dead giveaway was the fact that it was on telegram. Majority of the things found on telegram are usually scam, if there are even legit ones, the fake ones have covered them.

I have disciplined myself well enough not to work on telegram bot because most of them turn out to be scam. I have read lots of negative reviews on most of the telegram bot. What surprises me is how telegram allow lost fake operators to use their platform

I have never understood this telegram thing. Why are they advertising such scams on platforms like Telegram. I am not saying that Telegram is responsible for this, but they should take some action against such kind of scams.

Most of the Airdrop bot on the internet are scam. I have done a lot of them in the past and I can outrightly confirm that they are all not paying at all as far as am concerned

I haven't heard of this platform before but i am pleased to stumble upon this thread in other to avoid such scam platforms and not for one to waste time in it.

There are lot of airdrops based on telegram claiming to be legit and they also set USD value to be rewarded for airdrop participants. In my experience , 99% of them are scam or shitcoin airdrops.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back