Save Money by Not Ironing your Clothes

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
We all know how much expensive electricity is and that's why we need to stop doing things that can save us money and one such is ironing clothes unnecessarily and you can buy wrinkle-free clothes and keep these in a state that they don't get any wrinkles.

We all know how much expensive electricity is and that's why we need to stop doing things that can save us money and one such is ironing clothes unnecessarily and you can buy wrinkle-free clothes and keep these in a state that they don't get any wrinkles.
I don't do this
I always love to iron my clothes. I love it when it is looking smooth.

I don't like to Iron and only Iron my clothes when I need to go out for some important function or get together

I love to iron my clothes so I can look neat always. I can't even see myself wearing clothes that have not been ironed.

I don't like to Iron my clothes and that's why I mostly buy clothes that does not require much of ironing

I think that iron press consumes a lots of electricity. However, not ironing your clothes could leave a really bad impression on others.

I think that iron press consumes a lots of electricity. However, not ironing your clothes could leave a really bad impression on others.
These days there are Irons that do not consume much electricity but I still don't like to Iron and my clothes are never with wrinkles as I buy wrinkle-free and keep these in a way so I don't need to iron these.

Electricity is pretty inexpensive. If you want to save on electricity, I suggest the purchase of solar panels. At least where I live, the amount of electricity saved by not ironing is too small to make a difference in terms of money.

I have never ironed my clothes a day of my life, so I guess I've been unknowingly saving money this whole time. 😜
What's the point of ironing them? To get out wrinkles?
Um, first of all, my dad taught me a long time ago that nobody pays attention to things like that, because they're more worried about their own appearance rather than yours. He teaches me all kinds of stuff like that.
And secondly, as long as you fold your clothes neatly, or better yet, hang them up - I don't see how clothes could get wrinkles anyway.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back