Safepal wallet airdrop. Claim up to 500+ sfp tokens

gammarays

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Guys watch out for the safepal airdrop ( first Binance backed hardwallet) , been following them for 3 months now. Get your free *sfp* ASAP

1.Download app
2.Create new wallet(software wallet)
3.untop of the wallet you will see claim free SFP and win hard wallet. Click on *claim SFP*
4. Click on join referral program put code Y2UYFM to get 25 sfp
5. Do other tasks like following on Twitter and telegram to earn more.
6. Copy your referral code and send to others to share 25 sfp
Good luck
Invitation code : Y2UYFM

Don't sleep on this. If you miss twt don't miss this!

I think I would try out this one, I have been keep air drops for a while. Sometimes you see a lot of shitty coins and following air drops can be frustrating. One wouldn't know which one would boom, so it best we keep accumulating.

I think I would try out this one, I have been keep air drops for a while. Sometimes you see a lot of shitty coins and following air drops can be frustrating. One wouldn't know which one would boom, so it best we keep accumulating.
The airdrop has already ended due to a high influx of members. It's a legit airdrop just that this post was not approved early. We're expecting it's listing very soon and it's good it's backed by binance. I only do airdrops that are backed by reputable platforms and have a strong foothold. A lot of scam telegram airdrops these days.

The airdrop has already ended due to a high influx of members. It's a legit airdrop just that this post was not approved early. We're expecting it's listing very soon and it's good it's backed by binance. I only do airdrops that are backed by reputable platforms and have a strong foothold. A lot of scam telegram airdrops these days.
Now I am wishing I saw the update on time, so I could participate. I have taken note of your username, I will be looking out for your topics. I really do hope you get something tangible from this one though.

It has already ended bro no need of waiting your time on it, legit airdrops like this doesn't last long, I don't know why, is it that the airdrop owners can't afford to pay their users or something, something should be done, legit airdrops are hard to get, they still exist but only few

True there are still legitimate airdrops out there but they are hard to come by. So how far about this safepal give us feedback to know if it is a legitimate one.

I think this year has mostly been occupied with airdrops. I also gained some airdrops not quite long and I hope to get more after several trials. I guess they are real anyway. I also joined a Telegram platform that is going to give me the latest airdrop

Though I have not been having anything to do with airdrop all this while but I would have loved to give this a try because it looks genuine, but it is rather unfortunate that it has ended. No problems though and thanks for sharing.

You given valuable tip to new comers, who thinks all airdrops legit, but they don't know participate only well known platform supported that project,like safepal wallet some other projects also legit, but just find out who's behind that airdrop.

Guys watch out for the safepal airdrop ( first Binance backed hardwallet) , been following them for 3 months now. Get your free *sfp* ASAP

1.Download app
2.Create new wallet(software wallet)
3.untop of the wallet you will see claim free SFP and win hard wallet. Click on *claim SFP*
4. Click on join referral program put code Y2UYFM to get 25 sfp
5. Do other tasks like following on Twitter and telegram to earn more.
6. Copy your referral code and send to others to share 25 sfp
Good luck
Invitation code : Y2UYFM

Don't sleep on this. If you miss twt don't miss this!
There was a time I receive airdrop similar to this before on trust wallet , ever since then I've not been able to gain anything or see it value increase before. This is one of the major characteristics of airdrop

This is particularly one of the campaigns that I regret ever missing. I personally knew that this is something that is going to be definitely great because they have ledger. I am not going to be missing any of this kind of project again.

This thread has been long posted and I don't think that the link is going to work , because the cryptocurrency must have been distributed amongst the participants for quite a long time.

Omg, I've been hearing about it before but don't really think it will be a good project until I'm seeing it here now. It's unfortunate that the airdrop has already ended

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back