Russia will adopt cryptourrency

Lens

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jun 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A local news agency in Russia, TASS made it known that the Bank of Russia and Russian ministry of finance has concluded plans to adopt cryptourrency as payment for cross-border transactions. This means that Russia will be legalizing cryptourrency payment. What's you take on this?

In 2021, the price began to fall because Russia proposed a ban which led to the price drop, and then the warn started which pushed crypto to go further down.

In 2021, the price began to fall because Russia proposed a ban which led to the price drop, and then the warn started which pushed crypto to go further down.
I never noticed that the price of cryptocurrencies began to fall when Russia announced the ban but I think that they have repented from the decision.

This is very good, because the adoption of cryptocurrencies in Russia is actually high and continues to increase, Russia has also been forced to use cryptocurrencies to bypass the swift system due to the restrictions imposed.

Russia is a good friend of India and I hope Russia can make the Indian Government use Crypto in India freely too without taxing it so much.

I think most of the countries will find out about the potential of crypto and adopt crypto as a payment for cross-border transactions.

I think most of the countries will find out about the potential of crypto and adopt crypto as a payment for cross-border transactions.
I don't think so as many countries are afraid of legalizing crypto as they fear the value of their own currency will suffer due to it so it will be hard to see them accepting crypto

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back