Best_Online_Earning

Best Online Earning
500 Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
WHAT IS Rotate4All?
Rotate4All is a PTP (Paid to Promote) site.
Advertisers are paying for the Ads and Members will get paid for viewing Ads and Promoting Link.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH Rotate4All?
Surf Rate - $0.00015 Per Surf
PTP Rate - $0.0004 Per Visit
(Surf Unlimited to Earn Unlimited)

HOW TO GET STARTED?
Click to join: Rotate4All

Payment Method:
Perfect Money, Payeer, AirTM, Bitcoin and Many More ...

Minimum Payout:
$5

Payment Proof:
Payment #1
Rotate4All 01.png

WHAT IS Rotate4All?
Rotate4All is a PTP (Paid to Promote) site.
Advertisers are paying for the Ads and Members will get paid for viewing Ads and Promoting Link.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH Rotate4All?
Surf Rate - $0.00015 Per Surf
PTP Rate - $0.0004 Per Visit
(Surf Unlimited to Earn Unlimited)

HOW TO GET STARTED?
Click to join: Rotate4All

Payment Method:
Perfect Money, Payeer, AirTM, Bitcoin and Many More ...

Minimum Payout:
$5

Payment Proof:
Payment #1
View attachment 2779

You said surf unlimited. is it really unlimited because most of the paid to click websites always have limit to ads members can view in a day. And how many days it took you to earn that amount online ther website

You said surf unlimited. is it really unlimited because most of the paid to click websites always have limit to ads members can view in a day. And how many days it took you to earn that amount online ther website

Yes - Surfing sites is unlimited.
This is not actually a PTC site. This is PTP (Paid to Promote) site.
As I written there is 2 types of earning. Surfing Sites and Promote your PTP link.
If you try only surfing site, it will take too much time to reach $5 as earning per site visit too low.
If you promote your PTP link and if you will get daily visits, you can earn with out any work (surfing sites).

Thank you for the information. But where will I promote the link. Will I promote it only on ptp website or I can promote it on my blog also
You can promote any where except any auto surf sites or software.
Your PTP link click should be manual only. So you can promote it in your blog or any other site.

Also you can check your click status on Statistics in Rotate4All dashboard.
If you get clicks you can earn without doing anything.

How many paid offers do you get in a day ?
How many days did you spend on the site to $6 ?
Is there option for upgrade to earn more amount ?

How many paid offers do you get in a day ?
How many days did you spend on the site to $6 ?
Is there option for upgrade to earn more amount ?

There is no upgrade option and no need to upgrade.
Please go through all above reviews and comments, you will know how to earn on this site.
This is PTP site not PTC site. You can earn without doing anything also.

Users are complaining that $2 minimum payout is too much but look at the one above is talking about $5 minimum payout. When will one reach such an amount with that kind of payment rates? I think setting this high minimum payout is to lure users to consider upgrading to get to the minimum payout faster. And the scam ones will still not pay you even after all the stress to get to the minimum payout.

Users are complaining that $2 minimum payout is too much but look at the one above is talking about $5 minimum payout. When will one reach such an amount with that kind of payment rates? I think setting this high minimum payout is to lure users to consider upgrading to get to the minimum payout faster. And the scam ones will still not pay you even after all the stress to get to the minimum payout.

Before commenting on site, please visit at least once the site.
Visit: https://www.rotate4all.com/ptp/

You will understood, what is this site, what its do.
How many members registered and how much already paid.
Always visit the site, before commenting on any site.

Thanks for sharing the information and thanks for watching the thread because I not iced you gave replies to virtually every question been asked on this thread, I will also try checking out the website and probably joining it.

Thank you for the enlightenment. Please is it accessible to all countries? Also can one use a period of 48hours and surf to earn? Is payment also subject to review or sent immediately the task is completed?

Thanks for the information I am going to try it out just that you didn't tell ushow many days it took you to get the 5 dollars and is there any restriction on click per day?

Thank you for the enlightenment. Please is it accessible to all countries? Also can one use a period of 48hours and surf to earn? Is payment also subject to review or sent immediately the task is completed?
Yes - it is accessible to all countries. You can surf unlimited.
Additional you can share your PTP link to earn more.
When you have account balance $5, you can request payment.
With in 1 day you will get your payment.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for the information I am going to try it out just that you didn't tell ushow many days it took you to get the 5 dollars and is there any restriction on click per day?

This is not a PTC site. So you don't have to click on Ads.
You can surf sites, it is unlimited. You can share your PTP link to earn more.
When you have $5, you can request payout.

I don't like surfing ptc sites because of the low pay and it's a sheer waste of the time. Also, I need to point out the notion that it's an unlimited visit, this isn't true because the ptc ads are limited . It could be limited to 10 ads in a day. The number of ads you could get in a day depends on the site.

I'll like to understand the idea of promoting the PTP sites, are the sites your own or the site provides you with them? I really also want to know if you'll be charged for the promotion of your PTP links?
The pay looks small and earning with PTC links will take forever

I'll like to understand the idea of promoting the PTP sites, are the sites your own or the site provides you with them? I really also want to know if you'll be charged for the promotion of your PTP links?
The pay looks small and earning with PTC links will take forever

Don't think to promote by paying money for advertise.
It will be loss for you. You will earn very low and your advertise cost will be more.
It will be profitable if you can advertise free only.
Share your link somewhere where you can advertise or promote for free.

I really appreciate the information and I will love to venture into it,but I feel you should educate us more in the time frame,how long did it take you to achieve the minimum withdrawer

it is a very good site for people who work with something like that, it is paid ok and it has always been legit and made payments on time.

I have come across many sites that pay in AIrUSD but I don't seem to under the currency and its worth. Looking at the pay rate, it is a turn off for me and it's going to take months to withdraw something tangible from the website

I have come across many sites that pay in AIrUSD but I don't seem to under the currency and its worth. Looking at the pay rate, it is a turn off for me and it's going to take months to withdraw something tangible from the website

AirUSD is having same value of USD.
1 AirUSD = 1 USD
It is international wallet of AirTM similar like Payeer or Perfect Money.
If you have already used Payeer or Perfect Money, then you can understand it is similar to that and it is having more option and better than Payeer and Perfect Money.

I really appreciate the information and I will love to venture into it,but I feel you should educate us more in the time frame,how long did it take you to achieve the minimum withdrawer

Please go through my previous post, I have already explained in details, how you can earn on this site.
Anyhow minimum payout is only $5. Once you reach $5, you can request for payout. With in 24 hours payment will credit in your account.

Do you get paid for posting the banner of rotate4all on other websites also including this one? How often do you get paid from rotate4all?

You will not get paid for posting banner. I have posted banner so that member can visit the site and can join.
You can visit my previous post to understand how you can earn on this site.
I have already received payment 2 times. Site is very trusted and used all over the world and very old site.

Payment #2
Thanks

Rotate4All 02.png

Funds received
peer avatar
Rotate4all Partner
$6.18 AirUSD
rotate4all - Publisher payout

Transaction details
Funds sent from
admin@rotate4all.com

Date completed
6 Nov 2021 12:05:13 PM GMT+5:30

Transaction ID
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back