What's new

Roqqu wallet: Legit or scam?

Roqqu wallet is a Nigerian based wallet or crypto currency exchange plathfrom. For those of us in Nigeria, we would know that the current ban on crypto currency has indeed affected a lot of our transactions or at least caused some limitations in our transactions, we had to rely on exchange plathfrom such as binance and the likes.
Roqqu was founded around 2019 and has been on a steady growth. As at the time I was introduced to roqqu, it was mainly because I could easily buy Tron there, back then, the coins listed on their plathfrom was not even up to twenty (20)
In terms of speed, they process transaction with good speed and recently they have over 44 coins listed on their exchange plathfrom. They have a payment system that still works even with the current crypto ban in the country.

Zero Payment processing fees:
Roqqu offers zero Payment processing fee which means there are no charges attached in your naira withdrawals and also naira deposits.
EXtra features:
It offers other cool features such as coin swap, which was recently introduced and buying of credits directly to our phone numbers. It also has a saving feature where you can save up some coins to get extra profits.
So far roqqu has been good considering the fact that it's a Nigerian based plathfrom. Though I had an issue last week where my earnings sent by bizdustry did not enter my wallet for the first time. It took the whole weekend but the issue was resolved by roqqu on Monday. Besides that there have been no other issue so far.
What do you think about roqqu?
Roqqu wallet to me is cool most people that engage in one online business or the other mostly in Nigeria has really make their transactions easier and I have not heard of any complain so far

I have read many positive proof about this wallet especially by my countrymen and this is indeed something that have contributed a lot towards fait to cryptocurrency transaction in the country
Indeed and I can testify to that. All my earnings from bizdustry has been collected through roqqu
Post automatically merged:

The wallet is definitely a good wallet and it is legit but then a majority of their things are very slow and you will have to contact customer support to settle very minor things .
Can you please elaborate on these minor Issues you made mention of?

Roqqu is legit, I make use of the app and quidax as well, the only problem is the customer service which is not encouraging enough and errors occur on the app sometimes but overall it has been good, lest i forget, i use binance too.

You said that there are no payment processing fees if we use this wallet, are you sure about that? I have never heard about this wallet before but I use coinomi and it is one of the best wallets out there.

Very true, most times they even delay in their replies. Like one of the reviews I gave after a conversation with the customer representative, was that they take too long to reply on most cases. They are trying but they really need to sort this issue out

Indeed, for a Nigerian based wallet/plathfrom, I am very impressed with their speed when it comes to withdrawals and deposits.
In my case, they did not take so much time before replying me so I don't think they are taking time to reply like you said but they have to work on making sure all transactions work faster.

It takes longer period of time for the access to reflect on the wallet. Some exchanges don't accept any asset you are sending from this wallet. I prefer to use binance to this roqqu wallets.

Roqqu wallet is a Nigerian based wallet or crypto currency exchange plathfrom. For those of us in Nigeria, we would know that the current ban on crypto currency has indeed affected a lot of our transactions or at least caused some limitations in our transactions, we had to rely on exchange plathfrom such as binance and the likes.
Roqqu was founded around 2019 and has been on a steady growth. As at the time I was introduced to roqqu, it was mainly because I could easily buy Tron there, back then, the coins listed on their plathfrom was not even up to twenty (20)
In terms of speed, they process transaction with good speed and recently they have over 44 coins listed on their exchange plathfrom. They have a payment system that still works even with the current crypto ban in the country.

Zero Payment processing fees:
Roqqu offers zero Payment processing fee which means there are no charges attached in your naira withdrawals and also naira deposits.
EXtra features:
It offers other cool features such as coin swap, which was recently introduced and buying of credits directly to our phone numbers. It also has a saving feature where you can save up some coins to get extra profits.
So far roqqu has been good considering the fact that it's a Nigerian based plathfrom. Though I had an issue last week where my earnings sent by bizdustry did not enter my wallet for the first time. It took the whole weekend but the issue was resolved by roqqu on Monday. Besides that there have been no other issue so far.
What do you think about roqqu?
I don’t know anything about roqqu wallet or platform as a Nigerian as well, the only verified platform that I know so far for receiving my online earnings is binance wallet or binance platform though.

Roqqu is legit, I make use of the app and quidax as well, the only problem is the customer service which is not encouraging enough and errors occur on the app sometimes but overall it has been good, lest i forget, i use binance too.
Very true, once they have sorted this issue out, it would be one of the best wallets out there.

Roqqu wallet to me is cool most people that engage in one online business or the other mostly in Nigeria has really make their transactions easier and I have not heard of any complain so far
Indeed roqqu is user friendly that even ab amateur or professional in the crypto world would not have any problem with it

Last edited:
I want to commend you for taking your time to put up a long and useful review about Roqqu wallet. Though I once had an account with the above platform, but I never had the interest to explore and know about it just as it has been analysed above. I had no issues while using the wallet though, i just switch to other ones. Indeed there are so much to learn in this platform other than making money. Thanks for sharing.

I use roque to receive payments for my online earnings. The reason why I use the exchange is basically the ease at which I could withdraw funds into my bank account.

I don't know whether this is legit or not, but my question is why should you use random wallet when there are already so many trusted wallets out there
True, there are so many wallets available but I believe people make use of these random wallets as you called it for specific reasons. Like myself, I make use of roqqu not cause I consider it the best but simply cause it has a P2P option that makes withdrawal easy for me. I know other exchange platform like binance has it but I find using roqqu less complicated.

Roqqu wallet is a highly acceptable and convenient wallet to use, and its network is without a doubt one of the quickest I've seen so far.
Yes in terms of network speed they are really trying in that aspect, no doubt about that. My major issue with them is their poor customer service, have you had an encounter with their customer service before?

This is a remarkable review of the roqqu wallet it solves the local problem of the people in converting their coins to local fiat money so far it maintains a high level of integrity it will go a long way in being a success.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back