Roqqu wallet: Legit or scam?

eLdavis

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Feb 1, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Roqqu wallet is a Nigerian based wallet or crypto currency exchange plathfrom. For those of us in Nigeria, we would know that the current ban on crypto currency has indeed affected a lot of our transactions or at least caused some limitations in our transactions, we had to rely on exchange plathfrom such as binance and the likes.
Roqqu was founded around 2019 and has been on a steady growth. As at the time I was introduced to roqqu, it was mainly because I could easily buy Tron there, back then, the coins listed on their plathfrom was not even up to twenty (20)
In terms of speed, they process transaction with good speed and recently they have over 44 coins listed on their exchange plathfrom. They have a payment system that still works even with the current crypto ban in the country.

Zero Payment processing fees:
Roqqu offers zero Payment processing fee which means there are no charges attached in your naira withdrawals and also naira deposits.
EXtra features:
It offers other cool features such as coin swap, which was recently introduced and buying of credits directly to our phone numbers. It also has a saving feature where you can save up some coins to get extra profits.
So far roqqu has been good considering the fact that it's a Nigerian based plathfrom. Though I had an issue last week where my earnings sent by bizdustry did not enter my wallet for the first time. It took the whole weekend but the issue was resolved by roqqu on Monday. Besides that there have been no other issue so far.
What do you think about roqqu?

This is a good move, a good way to start, I just hope the government can just not mess this up with a lot of policies. But time will tell though. Who else has to use the roqqu coin?

I usually use Luno and Roqqu for my transactions. I don't have any complaints though. The delay could be some kind of processing issue. I hope the government can just overturn their ban. We are losing money when we convert these coins.

This is a good move, a good way to start, I just hope the government can just not mess this up with a lot of policies. But time will tell though. Who else has to use the roqqu coin?
It's not a coin actually but a crypto wallet/exchange plathfrom like luno, binance and the likes

Roqqu is a legit app for buying and selling cryptocurrency if you want to get involved in the business of buying and selling crypto, you can definitely use Roqqu

I am using roqqu, but my major problem right now is their refusal to address this issue of deposits not reflecting on one's wallet. Like the issue you talked about. I have been having same issue anytime I receive payment. This would mean me using the message option to contact them anytime I'm waiting to receive Crypto in my wallet. This is not something that everyone would be willing to bear. Some don't even think about contacting roqqu and this makes them think they've been scammed.

This is quite revelatory, because I've been planning to use them to withdraw from bizdustry. I want to ask, can I use other bitcoin wallets instead and which ones would you guys suggest I use to ensure smooth transactions? Seems I'll just go for the perfect money method if so

Roqqu wallet is a very suitable and convenient wallet to use and I can categorically say that its network has one of the fastest network I've seen so far

I am using roqqu, but my major problem right now is their refusal to address this issue of deposits not reflecting on one's wallet. Like the issue you talked about. I have been having same issue anytime I receive payment. This would mean me using the message option to contact them anytime I'm waiting to receive Crypto in my wallet. This is not something that everyone would be willing to bear. Some don't even think about contacting roqqu and this makes them think they've been scammed.
Very true, most times they even delay in their replies. Like one of the reviews I gave after a conversation with the customer representative, was that they take too long to reply on most cases. They are trying but they really need to sort this issue out
Post automatically merged:

Roqqu wallet is a very suitable and convenient wallet to use and I can categorically say that its network has one of the fastest network I've seen so far
Indeed, for a Nigerian based wallet/plathfrom, I am very impressed with their speed when it comes to withdrawals and deposits.

I think roqqu is a great app and what you have said is valid, the only thing I am not sure about is the withdrawal you talked about because anytime I try to withdraw it says no peer to peer match found.

Roqqu wallet is a Nigerian based wallet or crypto currency exchange plathfrom. For those of us in Nigeria, we would know that the current ban on crypto currency has indeed affected a lot of our transactions or at least caused some limitations in our transactions, we had to rely on exchange plathfrom such as binance and the likes.
Roqqu was founded around 2019 and has been on a steady growth. As at the time I was introduced to roqqu, it was mainly because I could easily buy Tron there, back then, the coins listed on their plathfrom was not even up to twenty (20)
In terms of speed, they process transaction with good speed and recently they have over 44 coins listed on their exchange plathfrom. They have a payment system that still works even with the current crypto ban in the country.

Zero Payment processing fees:
Roqqu offers zero Payment processing fee which means there are no charges attached in your naira withdrawals and also naira deposits.
EXtra features:
It offers other cool features such as coin swap, which was recently introduced and buying of credits directly to our phone numbers. It also has a saving feature where you can save up some coins to get extra profits.
So far roqqu has been good considering the fact that it's a Nigerian based plathfrom. Though I had an issue last week where my earnings sent by bizdustry did not enter my wallet for the first time. It took the whole weekend but the issue was resolved by roqqu on Monday. Besides that there have been no other issue so far.
What do you think about roqqu?

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned when it comes to cryptocurrencies wallets, anything that is linked to the country Nigeria isn't for me because of cases of scam.

Well, Nope, Roqqu is not a scam and isn’t associated with fraudulent activities BUT!!! They have really bad reviews, have you checked their playstore reviews? Oh you should.

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned when it comes to cryptocurrencies wallets, anything that is linked to the country Nigeria isn't for me because of cases of scam.
LoL, one needs to be careful when it comes to anything related to Nigeria. Though I can assure that roqqu is not a scam plathfrom but it is not perfect as well, it also has it flaws.
Post automatically merged:

Well, Nope, Roqqu is not a scam and isn’t associated with fraudulent activities BUT!!! They have really bad reviews, have you checked their playstore reviews? Oh you should.
LoL yes, I also gave a review on play store and it was a one start review😅
My reason for doing that is though they might not be scam and they might also be fast when processing deposit and withdrawals, their customer care system is still too slow for my liking

Roqqu is a good crypto currency exchange platform that can be used by NIGERIAns. However, the only thing bi really don't like about the platform is that they are not really getting the security system more tight for scam

Roqqu is a good crypto currency exchange platform that can be used by NIGERIAns. However, the only thing bi really don't like about the platform is that they are not really getting the security system more tight for scam
True, they really need to work more on your security aspect and make improvement.

Roqqu wallet is the wallet I'm using for more than a year or so but i have never experience any problem with them until when Nigerian government ban crypto currency.

Roqqu wallet is the wallet I'm using for more than a year or so but i have never experience any problem with them until when Nigerian government ban crypto currency.
I started using roqqu as at 2020 and it think it's been a year now or so, and I have. Never had an issue until last week, which I mentioned. The issue was sorted out. The only complaint I have was the time it took customer care to attend to me. All in all roqqu is trying for a Nigerian based wallet.

I started using roqqu as at 2020 and it think it's been a year now or so, and I have. Never had an issue until last week, which I mentioned. The issue was sorted out. The only complaint I have was the time it took customer care to attend to me. All in all roqqu is trying for a Nigerian based wallet.
I started using roqqu wallet for more than a year now and I can tell you that the wallet will frustrates you at some some points if you do not stop using it. Their customers service is poor, it takes them weeks sometimes to attends to your issues.

I have read many positive proof about this wallet especially by my countrymen and this is indeed something that have contributed a lot towards fait to cryptocurrency transaction in the country

The wallet is definitely a good wallet and it is legit but then a majority of their things are very slow and you will have to contact customer support to settle very minor things .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back