What's new

Rock King or Queen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's tough to say. There are too many bands. Of course, I'm assuming your speaking of rock from the west. Some of the most popular bands include: Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Prince, The Rolling Stones, U2, Pearl Jam, Queen, etc...

It's tough to say. There are too many bands. Of course, I'm assuming your speaking of rock from the west. Some of the most popular bands include: Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Prince, The Rolling Stones, U2, Pearl Jam, Queen, etc...

I agree that these names are quite popular and when Rick mudic is mentioned, it is indeed these names that comes first to mind.

There are many more groups that emerged and got not so popular too. These legends are inspiration to all Rock lovers.

Elvis Presley has been considered the king of rock 'n' roll which is the same as rock by most beliefs. I don't think it was any song specifically but he is considered to be the king.

Janis Joplin was once considered a queen of rock as well. Again, I'm not sure which song it was but I think it was an entire album on both their cases or just their entire career.

No question that Elvis is still the king, but it was already so long ago that not many still remember him. The king or the father to be honest, but no other artist stood out in rock like he did. I used to listen to a lot of Janis Joplin back in the days, and I agree that we cannot say that this or that song are more emblematic than others, at least I am not that knowledgeable.

I have always had a thing for the rocker girls. I used to date one back in the day and it made for a really good time. It was quite a rocky relationship, and yes that pun was intended, but it was fun nonetheless.

Haha, so that would certainly be your rock queen right? There is a certain appeal to girls who sing rock sure, we have Pink and Gwen Stefani among others, and I like them both, but it's hard to say that we have a rock queen as clear as we can name Elvis as rock king or father of rock.

I don't particularly like his sonority, but I think that despite the ups and downs (which were not few) of this musical genre, Elvis Presley can still be considered the King of Rock... To be honest, I think it will take a long time before someone "steals" his throne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back