What's new

Robot suit to help paralyzed & disabled walk again?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you think one of these days we'll see robot suits release for people who are paralyzed & disabled so they can walk again? I know there was a robot suit thing that was teased years ago, where a man who didn't have use of his legs, was able to stand with the aid of this machine. So, I think it'd be awesome if people could walk again with the aid of a robot suit. Do you think we'll ever see a day where those paralyzed and or disabled can take a step again?

I don't know if it will be a robotic suit that will allow these people to walk again, but I think they could invent robotic parts with which to replace the parts of your body that don't work and be able to move with them again, I think this has also come out in many fiction movies and nowadays people talk about it, I think it's viable.

I saw a robotic arms helping people who lost either fist or half of the hand to move a robotic arm. It seems that our brain remembers how to use arms and when muscles move, this robotic arms understands how it should work. I saw this years ago. They have probably developed this even more by now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back