What's new

Ripple and 7 other Crypto currencies has the potential to rise next year.

For sure as person or Crypto potential investors you must try to surf for happenings arround Crypto currency market at Interval so that you confirm things instead of fake news or prediction.
You're there, you spoke wisely, as a crypto enthusiast you need to dig deep to find the latest circle of update about the rise and fall of any coin. So you know where to put up your money for future investment.

I read Crypto currency updates in daily basis as if I read for exams because the more you know the more you make success and avoid loses. The coins mentioned earlier as potential investors the best is to read more about each of them before Investing.

Well I know ripple had a good chance of rising , I'm not sure about the others. However he might be right , who knows. I'm sure we will all be looking to see whether this predictions come true. If you have the chance to invest in crypto do it ,times are fast changing.

All these predictions are not always 100% guaranteed. Though you have said that his former predictions were right. But understand that past predictions that were correct does not guarantee future correct predictions.

All these predictions are not always 100% guaranteed. Though you have said that his former predictions were right. But understand that past predictions that were correct does not guarantee future correct predictions.
There is no guarantee, but same information was about Bitcoin going above 20k, it reached 24k. Now with the guarantee to others must not be missed as we already lost much for not investing in rising coins.
However Tron is not mentioned there, so I should include Ripple etc too.

I tried to invest in most of this coin, but I found out that they are keep going down everytime bitcoin comes down.

I think we should find time, not to just check chart but also read about other coins and know the ones that will rise very soon.

I tried to invest in most of this coin, but I found out that they are keep going down everytime bitcoin comes down.

I think we should find time, not to just check chart but also read about other coins and know the ones that will rise very soon.
Crypto market gets effect on BTC price, but many have their own ups and downs too, Ripple was going down for long, but when Ripple Lab opened office in Dubai, they rised again. Others have their ow too.

Your predictions are good but at the end of the day, they are just predictions. A lot of things could still change this year for cryptocurrency. As for ripple, the company is battling a lawsuit but the coin is doing well and surprisingly too.

These are just his predictions that has some probability of coming to pass or not coming true at all, Ripples that he predicted of appreciating in value to 150% is in a deep mess due to the lawsuit that the US sec instituted against them so let's keep our fingers crossed and watch how the Cryptocurrency market unfolds.

Concerning the cryptocurrency coin to watch out for in this coming year 2021. Well, I believe ripple should be a coin to watch out for, bitcoin cash, Tron too will be good to invest on but it going to be a long term investment, litecoin looks promising and will be profitable.

A well known Crypto trader and analyst, Capo has said that ripple has the tendency to rise by 460% next, ethereum , Cardano, Ziliqia, Bitcoin NOAI, RSR and chainlink all have the tendency to rise next by a minimum of 150%. The same CAPO predicted bitcoin will crash by march and it actually did. What's your opinion,?.
Lool... the best we can do is just to predict of got this price can influence the market some influence positively some influence the market neutrally just like cardo analysis while some influence the market negatively

Lool... the best we can do is just to predict of got this price can influence the market some influence positively some influence the market neutrally just like cardo analysis while some influence the market negatively
People are more optimistic about this Cardano project and I guess it is having effect on pump price . I just believe if we are patient with some of these smaller coins we will make money from it

All this predictions does not guarantee that it would come through.although some of their predictions are right.just try and invest wisely.don't invest all of your money in it.hope you understand?

I think ripple still have a lot of potential ahead of other coin i think , based on the price increase it has been constantly having i think ,and still yet the price keeps on increasing , i just hope ripple price could increase more despite the law suit case i think , because of the price for now
Post automatically merged:

All of us know that cryptocurrencies are not stable. So if there is decrease in any popular cryptocurrency then no need to worry .It ll raise again. Well, the 8 cryptocurrencies which you mentioned are demanding. So anyone can invest right now. Bitcoin ll crash in March ,it's not big issue...it ll get success again.
I think we are in march already and i think there is still no sign of bitcoin crashing heavily because that would be a big blow i think , i just hope the price of bitcoin could continue to increase and we would make profit

Last edited:
A well known Crypto trader and analyst, Capo has said that ripple has the tendency to rise by 460% next, ethereum , Cardano, Ziliqia, Bitcoin NOAI, RSR and chainlink all have the tendency to rise next by a minimum of 150%. The same CAPO predicted bitcoin will crash by march and it actually did. What's your opinion,?.
I think that ripple rising is a possibility but it is very hard because of the sec lawsuit that it is facing at the moment and that is what is going to determine the future of the coin. If they win the lawsuit the coin will rise drastically in value, without a doubt.

No one can be sure about the rise and fall of crypto currency. If the predictions have become correct, that's not because the person who predicted is knowledgeable about it, it is just a coincidence.

For sure as person or Crypto potential investors you must try to surf for happenings arround Crypto currency market at Interval so that you confirm things instead of fake news or prediction.
Some people may be able to carry out this research but are not able to do it the right way There are some certain platforms cryptocurrency information should not be searcg on because some platforms do not give genuine information.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back