What's new

Ripple and 7 other Crypto currencies has the potential to rise next year.

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A well known Crypto trader and analyst, Capo has said that ripple has the tendency to rise by 460% next, ethereum , Cardano, Ziliqia, Bitcoin NOAI, RSR and chainlink all have the tendency to rise next by a minimum of 150%. The same CAPO predicted bitcoin will crash by march and it actually did. What's your opinion,?.

The Covid-19 pandemic may be said to be responsible for the rapid growth of these coins.

This suggestion might hold, since more people have now realized how valuable cryptocurrency can be a a means of exchange, and for the investors, they are happy to have made huge profits too.

There will always be predictive analysis about how these currencies would turn out to be. However, that does not guarantee that they will certainly rise as other unseen factors tcould happen can and affect how the changes turn out.

Thanks for the Info, I will start watching out for these set of cryptos to enable me invest and gain more from them. Crypto is the now and the future.

A well known Crypto trader and analyst, Capo has said that ripple has the tendency to rise by 460% next, ethereum , Cardano, Ziliqia, Bitcoin NOAI, RSR and chainlink all have the tendency to rise next by a minimum of 150%. The same CAPO predicted bitcoin will crash by march and it actually did. What's your opinion,?.
Those are mere speculations. Earlier this year, some Crypto analysts predicted Tron to be worth $1 by December 2020.

Those are mere speculations. Earlier this year, some Crypto analysts predicted Tron to be worth $1 by December 2020.
You never can tell with current dimension with which coins are going now , recall that earlier this year Crypto currencies has not gotten the backing it got recently and this prediction is coming up recently.

This is quite a good way to keep track of potential coins . I will try to have these coins in my wallet , there is no harm in trial . Do you mind , how can I follow up with Capo's prediction ?

This is quite a good way to keep track of potential coins . I will try to have these coins in my wallet , there is no harm in trial . Do you mind , how can I follow up with Capo's prediction ?
I have not been able to have link to any channel he updates regularly just came across this update on coindesk recently

By and by, I do think Ripple has a solid future. It's demonstrated as of now that the update has been strong and it has held nice market cap since origin.

XRP future will depend a ton from future U.S. government guideline.

If they get enough recognition, the 8 cryptocurrency to watch out for in the year 2021 are XRP, XLM, Pi, ETH, BCH, Dogecoin, Libra and LTC. Those coins are making wave already and I can see the zeal in them.

If they get enough recognition, the 8 cryptocurrency to watch out for in the year 2021 are XRP, XLM, Pi, ETH, BCH, Dogecoin, Libra and LTC. Those coins are making wave already and I can see the zeal in them.
I take exception for Pi coin because they are very slow , according to what I read they claim to launch in the next four years, doge coin has no plan to propel , it is unlimited and the developers aren't serious about it , Libra is projected to be a stable coin so no need to invest in it.

Do you think we will be able to use our mined Pi next year or that's not the same Pi?
Agree about BCH and XRP. I feel like these two will have a bright future. Investing in XLM might be a good idea too, Price is still affordable.

If the video I watched about pi as regards opinion on the kind of wallet users wants then very likely pi will be launched next year though it is not listed so investing in it now may be risky either through by referals .

All of us know that cryptocurrencies are not stable. So if there is decrease in any popular cryptocurrency then no need to worry .It ll raise again. Well, the 8 cryptocurrencies which you mentioned are demanding. So anyone can invest right now. Bitcoin ll crash in March ,it's not big issue...it ll get success again.

All of us know that cryptocurrencies are not stable. So if there is decrease in any popular cryptocurrency then no need to worry .It ll raise again. Well, the 8 cryptocurrencies which you mentioned are demanding. So anyone can invest right now. Bitcoin ll crash in March ,it's not big issue...it ll get success again.
I am not seeing any fact that back bitcoin crashing by march next year, I wouldn't know if you base your prediction because it crashed last year March

Those coins mentioned are quite familiar except for two. There are so many predictions out there now tethering on mere speculations and to be honest it is getting more confusing by the day.

Those are mere suggestions, sometimes it comes through and sometimes too it turns abortive. Predicting the future of Cryptocurrency is just like, when you're predicting about scores of a football match. You never know what gonna happen in couple of minutes around it. Let's just hope it increases, it will be for our own good.

You may be right @Sincerem , though since more high profile people and companies now invest into Crypto currencies and give their support prediction become easier to make and they are real

You may be right @Sincerem , though since more high profile people and companies now invest into Crypto currencies and give their support prediction become easier to make and they are real
Okay, sometimes this predictions do work. That's why we pay attention to daily Cryptocurrency news. We need to be updated on any development around Cryptocurrency. We don't just depend on what people tell us about the rise and fall of the coins.

Okay, sometimes this predictions do work. That's why we pay attention to daily Cryptocurrency news. We need to be updated on any development around Cryptocurrency. We don't just depend on what people tell us about the rise and fall of the coins.
For sure as person or Crypto potential investors you must try to surf for happenings arround Crypto currency market at Interval so that you confirm things instead of fake news or prediction.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back