RIF Introduced Upgrade Option

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The Referral Index forum has introduced an upgraded membership option from which you can enjoy certain benefits which ordinary users cannot enjoy and in Gold membership, you can earn 1 cent extra for your posts and for that membership you need to pay $9.99 through your RIF cash or card.

You can check about it in detail here

I am not a fan of upgrading accounts to earn better. Since you have paid money, you should be posting every day and if you don't do that you will lose substantial revenue. However, as a free user, you are not under pressure to post every day.

I am also not one of those who like to get upgraded in order to earn quickly because that would put extra pressure and I may not like that situation so at present I am also not opting for it.

It's a useful feature but I don't see many users going for this upgrade or membership and they will prefer to stick with their basic default membership.

I have seen the upgrade. I am considering the package that gives a person $2 a post. I would sit down and calculate to see if it is worth it at the end of the month.

I only recently noticed the upgrade. I am not sure if I will upgrade because I do not spend much time on PTP forums. Perhaps some members, particularly those who are active on the site, will benefit from it.

I saw one more user who is from Nigeria opted for that and actually it's a good option as you need to pay $9.99 through Paypal or your earnings and if you are active enough then you can make more than that because you will be earning 2X

I think it is worth it. You won't have to spend too much time to hit your targets. The upgrade is what I want to buy very soon.

It helps because you will earn 2X for your comments and also enjoy the VIP experience so no need to bother about ads

I need to plan if I will be going for upgrade straight away after this one expires or go for it or not

I just bought my own upgrade on RIF. I am so enjoying it. If you ask for my opinion, I would say it is completely worth it. I reach my daily limit faster.

I just bought my own upgrade on RIF. I am so enjoying it. If you ask for my opinion, I would say it is completely worth it. I reach my daily limit faster.
I guess it can be profitable if you manage to reach your daily limit, I do not post so much maybe 10-15 daily posts there so it would not be profitable.

It is not for people that don't post much. If you aim to reach the limit everyday, it would be profitable for you.

I will take break from RIF for few days after expiry of my membership to see if I really need to spend $10

I will take break from RIF for few days after expiry of my membership to see if I really need to spend $10
I understand that you might have your reservations about the upgrade. I believe with all conviction that it is a good thing for me.

The Referral Index forum has introduced an upgraded membership option from which you can enjoy certain benefits which ordinary users cannot enjoy and in Gold membership, you can earn 1 cent extra for your posts and for that membership you need to pay $9.99 through your RIF cash or card.

You can check about it in detail here
I am also part of the Gold Member and I think it is a very good thing on the platform

I understand that you might have your reservations about the upgrade. I believe with all conviction that it is a good thing for me.
I am already an upgraded member on RIF but I am planning to take a break from it for a few days and in between will check if I can do fine without the upgrade

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back